and we're done

:rofl:

Last edited:
I been feeling super racist watching Kenyon and melo on the same court the last few weeks. I straight up can't tell the difference
mean.gif
So it's not just me?  I don't know about the whole racist thing, but I been saying for weeks now how similar they look on the court.  Same complexion, same body type, same shaped head, plus the headband. 

If our 2nd team (JR) can keep scoring like this to start second quarters we are going to be real hard to beat. We should outscore pretty much any bench in the league. Hopefully Novak finds his rhythm at the right time. That would put us over the top. This has been beautiful the last 2 weeks.

Having sheed and amare to shore up the bench would be amazing.

I see the ball movement. It's back. We just can't go back to ISO ball if we wanna win a playoff series. That's the most important thing

And melo needs to get his 3 point shot back to form. He's clearly rushing his 3s.

"Keep attacking attacking attacking"

I know ppl like to bash on woody at times. Pause. But not many coaches would have been able to get through to JR like he did.

Anybody else feel like the winning streak earlier this season was like 10? I can't believe we are about to one up it

Nice to see us winning games we should be, JR not settling is always a good thing for the team.

And now I get to hear breen defend lebron and pat while watching a knick game

goody goody

Clyde telling it how it is. Shut your damn face. Be quiet already. Go work for the heat. Or stick with Nba national games

Back
Top Bottom