and we're done

I told y'all man...we're just not a likeable group. Once Camby mouthed off and kept going after he was thrown out, I knew this was gonna happen.

I'll take the W but they can't have these implosions when it counts. Refs sure as hell ain't gonna bail us out, that's for certain.

Talk about making a game interesting. These dudes had to have been Dlck Bavetta's apprentices when they were coming up in the NBA referee world.

Last edited:
If you guys want to see something REALLY interesting, check out the box score for the first game against the Grizzles. It's eerily too similar to this game.

Coincidence, I think not :lol:

It's nice to see us take a win against a squad that gave us problems back in the early part of the season. Even though they tried to give it away :lol:

J.R. been our best player the past few games. Carrying the team on his back.

What a ******g game to watch. Damn, that felt great. I love how this team is looking. Kenyon and JR :x Pablo is huge for us too. I just hope we can continue this for the playoffs.

Now we just need Chicago to close this game.

I dont want to see the Bulls in the Playoffs. Rose or no Rose.

I think we coudl prolly take them in a 7 games series. But I wouldnt even want to take the chance.

LMAO, if that stays a flagrant I just dont even know anymore. Melo should be shooting flagrant fouls all night if that constitutes a flagrant foul

Edit: Ok false alarm

Last edited:
Bron loosin his cool out there.

Yo if that was a Knicks player Breen would be lobbying for them to be thrown out of the league :lol:

Dude is such a clown. Dont let him back on MSG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom