and we're done

No such thing as garbage for a player trying to come off an injury.
Basically. Theres no better time for him to be playing, its pressure free basketball.

The Spurs Knicks finals was the first NBA Finals I ever watched and had a complete understanding of what was going on, I will never forget it.

Why can't we play like this every night?

Must we come out with the intensity only when we're playing the Miami's and the SAs?

I'm glad that we won, but it really pisses me of that just two nights ago we let the bum *** Blazers have their way with us.

:smh:

Like Pablo was saying, it looks like this team remembered what got them off to the great start. Everything starts with the defense.

I'm glad stat got put in , he actually put dude in the blender but I think a help defender came through and helped. I'm not expecting him to drop 30 yet. Its an up hill battle.

Coming back off an injury and trying to implement Hakeem's moves at the right place and right time can be an overload mentally. Let him find his regular repertoire and then he will show the moves he learned over the summer.

That game was entertaining,.,,, that JR dunk, I almost woke my daughter up lol... crazy we only go in on the elite teams.. i guess mike woodson had a 2k defensive pressure training session with the whole team... had they fatigue -2 for a couple days but its worth it....

Must we come out with the intensity only when we're playing the Miami's and the SAs?

I'm glad that we won, but it really pisses me of that just two nights ago we let the bum *** Blazers have their way with us.

We needed those 2 Ls to kick our *****. The guys had to realize you cant just come out and win games even against bad teams. Gotta come out with that defensive intensity every night.

But the other thing is its a Marathon not a Sprint. Cant be going all out every night because then we would be drained for the playoffs. Just cant come out and give away easy games by letting ourselves give up 30+ first quarters to trash teams.

The heat have done the same thing... Now I know they earned that. But it truly does happen to elite teams kind of regularly. This isn't the NFL. And it's why I can't flip out over most of these losses. (the Chicago ones drive me nuts)

We won a game where came out playing hard defense. This isn't a shocker. We all saw what needed to change and I'm glad Pablo just said that Woodson rubbed their faces in it

icl9GqBePOJ9N.gif

Last edited:
"There was a fan standing up shouting defense, and a woman turned around and said, Can you be quiet? And the fan said...NO"

Hahn

:smokin

I thought the play of the game was gonna be that Novak steal but JR with that dunk from his waist :wow: :pimp:

Great defensive win. To me it's really important to be beating these west coast teams home and away, that just boosts are confidence and just leaves us with teams we should beat in the East for the most part.

STAT looked better. Aint worried about these rim out shots.

Man, those two losses to Sacramento and Portland hurt more now. We would've been 22-8 and had the second best record in the league. We can't lose to these garbage teams.

We better come out Saturday night and punch Orlando in the mouth and knock them out early in the game. That's another sorry team in the league and they have a 7 game losing streak going on.

Their biggest threats are Glen Davis and J.J. Reddick.

Last edited:
Was just reviewing the stats from the game and Amare scored 10 points. Had no idea...:lol:

His shots kept rimming out so much I was under the impression he netted about 4 points.

Good game for him.

Man, those two losses to Sacramento and Portland hurt more now. We would've been 22-8 and had the second best record in the league. We can't lose to these garbage teams.

You mean 24-8.

The SAC game, i wasn't too mad about that. That last play was undefendable. We beat the Suns with a shot like that, so it was only right that we got beat by a buzzer beater in SAC town...:lol:

The Portland game was a whole 'nother story. Garbage play and defense from start to finish...:smh:

It all evens out in the end. Every team in the NBA has games that they let get away and conversely, games like we had against Brooklyn or Phoenix stealing wins.

Step back in the right direction tonight.

Last edited:
That JR dunk best Knicks dunk of the season
pimp.gif

Amare is starting to come along. He shouldn't try to do too much. He has to dumb his game down. Back guys down, shoot baby hooks, kick the ball out to open shooters. Basic isht. He gotta let go of all that crossover to spin move type stuff.

And Prigi balled out tonight. All around great game from the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom