and we're done

BTW, you guys think Prigioni is having a good game because he's trying to show out his boy Manu? I've noticed he's had solid games against his Argentinian boys :lol:

Prolly just feels more comfortable playing around people he knows. Thats like playing with your boys and then playin with people from your job or something. Usually play a little better when your boys are there.

That's right Novak!

bIMgY.gif

Cuz we haven't had a bad word to say about you eva. :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
Welp, time to shut it down. GG Knicks fans, like I said last week I underestimated this tea, and wrote them off too soon. Good luck in the ECF

Even with Amare not scoring that much, you have to love his aggressiveness. Dude is looking to put the ball on the floor and get to the rim. Eventually teams will have to look out of that and he'll get more perimeter looks.
It's a HUGE sigh of relief that Amare is out there at least. He still looks rusty, but he looks fine. I imagined him being 3 steps slower and completely lost out there.

Same.

We need him to go on a deep run. Plain and simple

Sheed is missed but Camby helps

Felton out but Pablo is coming into his own

Donnie and Glen :smokin

putting amare in garbage time :smh:

Amare is still rusty, as such this is the perfect time for him to play with us being up by so much = little pressure on him to make every shot count. It's all about just getting him touches and letting him operate.

And the JR dunk was just unbelievable. It's really mind boggling how he made that.

Back
Top Bottom