and we're done

The refs bad calls will balance out. We'll win a game thanks in part to poor calls in the future, so that's not a big concern.

Keeping their composure and focus when things don't go their way, that's what they need to work on

This **** is ******g disgusting... Refs calling ********... Hubie brown slobbing down the team that fired him... This is ********. I want to kill Hubie Brown.

So, are we going to get make up calls in the 4th quarter?

Because if we are, I'm sure we'll be tied by the 5 min mark.

Un-Be-Lievable

If they lose this game, I'm just glad they were able to split these last two games vs top West teams.

Rebounding is a glaring issue however.

The refs are horrible right now but lets not act like we didnt make some critical mistakes from the start.

why couldnt we just lose in normal fashion. Now instead of focusing about the bad game plan the entire roster will think they lost only because of the bad officiating :smh:

memphis is nice. And im pretty sure they would have won anyway. this just detracts from everything

we should be very happy with a split. But now all I can think about is that we will just get abused by the officials against miami when things matter

Last edited:
The refs are horrible right now but lets not act like we didnt make some critical mistakes from the start.

Of course, but despite all that and the game being chippy, it was a 4 point game....then the nonsense ensued.

After that win @ San Antonio last night, I can live with a loss tonight...I just don't like the way it transpired.

Last edited:
Grizzlies have done it already and it was in game 1 against the clippers.

Lets watch the Knicks give it to em a second time.

Still a lot of time.

Keep hope alive. If we could stop making stupid mistakes, steal the refs whistles and play defense we can catch up

why couldnt we just lose in normal fashion. Now instead of focusing about the bad game plan the entire roster will think they lost only because of the bad officiating :smh:

memphis is nice. And im pretty sure they would have won anyway. this just detracts from everything

Which is why its so frustrating. We are real evenly matched teams. Why couldnt they just let it play out how it played out. Now this game is almost a wash. Sure the Griz will walk away feeling good about the win. But its almost like neither team really gains or loses anything from this when the refs take such a large role in the outcome.

We def had a bad gameplan going in. But even with that the game was close. And still isnt out of reach.

seriously, that 3rd quarter gave me chills. i got flashbacks of the miami 1st quarter last year with all that bull going on. both were close and hard fought till calls just blew it open and the other team just shot FTs.

All these big men on our bench for no reason. Come on Woody....

Melo is gonna get worn out by February if we go small all the time.

These boys are scrappy though. I'm not gonna count them out just yet.

Back
Top Bottom