and we're done

Lol at this game. Completely different from the other 6. Knicks aren't losing just because of the refs though, the low post offense and defense has been bad.

The no call on the obvious offensive interference with that ball over the rim, the Sheed tech on a clean block and the JR Smith flagrant have caused me to turn this game off. I don't mind getting beat, but nothing boils my blood more than getting jobbed by refs. Refs have had an utter disdain for the Knicks for as long as I can remember and I don't know why.

Refs aren't perfect right now, the players need to be smarter, but Woodson needed to get a hold of this team much earlier. This should be a good lesson on what not to do if things start to go south

we were doomed from the start when we saw melo guarding marc and zbo. why kurt was on the bench so long i have bo clue. camby i guess isnt ready to play

I don't see us getting back in the way the refs have been calling it. That just puts everyone out of rhythm. Woodson needs to suit up so we can have an extra set of fouls to finish out the game.

honestly, if we lose this game, this loss goes to woodson. the matchups against zbo and marc was wishful thinking. i would have liked it more if he showed some hubris and respected their abilties instead of making carmelo hold two beasts. it was just asking for foul trouble, and we know how foul trouble can spiral us downward.

1. Cut the leads to 10-12

2. Make sure we score on the last possession of the 3rd (we get the first possession in the 4th)

3. Melo catches fire and goes HAM

4. Stay undefeated

Easy.

Last edited:
he was falling out of bounds!!

behind the board!

WHAT IN THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ****

Hubie you are my man, but you are blind or just being the company man

Last edited:
6aa44fe2_original.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
What is Hubie talking about?

First the game is physical, theyre letting them play, its 90's basketball

but now the players havent adjusted to how tightly the game has been called since the 1st quarter?

What?

Back
Top Bottom