and we're done

That 3rd quarter was too much to come back from. And this is a back to back game.

Gotta admire the Knicks heart though.

GG meph fans

"both teams played hard"

Tyson got abused and woody made his first glaring error

Last edited:
Actually somehow forgot during the course of the game that we still dont even have Shumpert or Amare :lol:

Amare would have gotten cooked but Shump couldve impacted this game nicely

A small win would be that Melo and Tyson didnt foul out playing with 5 the whole 4th. But like everyone said. Whatever,

These games happen tho during the regular season. A split against the two best teams in the West on a B2B. Cant complain too much.

F*** Zach Randolph. He looks like muppet, and i'll be damned if I concede victory to a damn muppet.

And the refs def. gave them this game.

>:

Last edited:
We got bludgeoned by Memphis' bigs...and the refs.

I like this Grizzlies team, though. Strong young squad. They're gonna be trouble for a lot of WC teams. Might've taken OKC's spot on the ladder with the departure of Harden.

the thing that pissed me off more than the refs and having Melo guard Marc, was Tyson Chandlers play.

You're a ******g 7 footer. Play like one.

Edit- its ok though, we'll win our next 10 games.

Last edited:
Officiating was brutal. Refs aside, our response to calls was even worse. All that laughing off calls is cool for a second, but Melo especially gotta drop that **** and lead with focus. One one call, you had sheed stampeding one way and everybody else got their arms up, mad dramatic. Of course it was a bs call but cmon youre bound to get a T for that, especially when your name is rasheed wallace .

Gotta be smarter.

Back
Top Bottom