and we're done

I just want to see Shump's athleticism get back to where it was at Georgia Tech man. Seems like he was never the same since that injury early last season.

:lol: @ Trading Shumpert. Dude is content with playing Kidd at the 2 after only 7 games in.

Tommy Dee is a hack don't pay dude any mind at all . After one loss were already trading our best overall prospect and one of the best perimeter defenders in the league ? Lawl

Last edited:
i would never trade shump and that would be stupid to even consider it... the only way you make that trade is if you get cp3 or dwight

Whoever tweeted that clearly hasn't watched a knicks game and doesn't know anything about basketball shump is the best player we have behind melo.

I would like to know who he had trade shump for so i can laugh at him.

laugh.gif

Saw it posted on Twitter (@TommyDeeTKB), but he said if the Knicks are serious about making a run - now is the time to consider trading Shump. Thoughts on that? And what would be a good return?

WHY????!!!!

HBD Pr0

the Knicks have a two year window to win with the current group. It would make more sense if Shump was healthy and a hot commodity, but we don't know how he'll return. I personally last night showed us the real Knicks team. Melo obviously isn't going to win anything here. We should blow up the team now and try to trade for Lin again.

Happy Born Day pr0ph.

Shump is gonna fit into this system and lineup beautifully.

I keep watching Kidd and Felton move the ball around the 3 point line and think about if Shump was in the mix.

He's gonna be able to slash into the lanes, draw contact, finish at the rim, collapse defenses and hes a good enough passer to create opportunities on the move.

He'll also bolster our already good defense and help our rebounding situation on athleticism and speed alone.

I just hope he has enough on court time to get back to 100% by the time the playoffs come around.

Happy birthday, brophecy.

Saw it posted on Twitter (@TommyDeeTKB), but he said if the Knicks are serious about making a run - now is the time to consider trading Shump. Thoughts on that? And what would be a good return?

WHY????!!!!

HBD Pr0

the Knicks have a two year window to win with the current group. It would make more sense if Shump was healthy and a hot commodity, but we don't know how he'll return. I personally last night showed us the real Knicks team. Melo obviously isn't going to win anything here. We should blow up the team now and try to trade for Lin again.
Hmmm...never thought of it that way. You may have a point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom