and we're done

Smh I just went on a 2 hour Mark Henry Wikipedia/YouTube tangent when I was supposed to be writing a paper fuuuuuuuuuuuu

But yeah apparently mark henry lives in NY with his wife which explains why he's been involved with the sandy relief even though he's from Texas. Oh and he also owns a hummer from 2002 that he still drives today! And guess what else?! He had an uncle that was 6'7" 500 pounds who was known as the strongest man in the woods of Texas! Smfh at how much time I wasted :lol:

Seriously though, anyone have a paper on the sound and the fury :nerd:

Last edited:
But yeah apparently mark henry lives in NY with his wife which explains why he's been involved with the sandy relief even though he's from Texas. Oh and he also owns a hummer from 2002 that he still drives today! And guess what else?! He had an uncle that was 6'7" 500 pounds who was known as the strongest man in the woods of Texas! Smfh at how much time I wasted :lol:

well, i didn't know that lol...that was an interesting fact

:rofl:

Jonah Ballow
KnicksNow.com
Twitter

As the only undefeated team in the NBA, the Knicks are experiencing success early in the 2012-13 season. Take a look at some of the impressive numbers the team has complied after four games.

The Knicks are 4-0 for the first time since 1993
The Knicks rank first in the league in points allowed (87.5)
The Knicks are scoring 104.5 points per game, good for third in the NBA
The Knicks are shooting 43.6 percent behind the arc, second best in the league
The Knicks rank third in the league in steals per game (10.3)
The Knicks hit a record 43 3-pointers in their first three games
The Knicks average the lowest amount of turnovers per game (10.5) in the league
The Knicks are winning by an average of 17 points per game
The Knicks have yet to allow an opposing team to score a 100 points
Carmelo Anthony is the NBA's leader in points per game at 27.3
According to ESPN Stats & Information, this season Anthony is shooting 55.6 percent in the post

Jonah Ballow
KnicksNow.com
Twitter

As the only undefeated team in the NBA, the Knicks are experiencing success early in the 2012-13 season. Take a look at some of the impressive numbers the team has complied after four games.

The Knicks average the lowest amount of turnovers per game (10.5) in the league
According to ESPN Stats & Information, this season Anthony is shooting 55.6 percent in the post

*Giggles like a schoolgirl filled with excitement. Yeah I know it's only blah blah blah, lemme enjoy it.

Jonah Ballow
KnicksNow.com
Twitter
The Knicks average the lowest amount of TURNOVERS per game (10.5) in the league

Turnovers, Turnovers, Turnovers!!!!!!

That's why we are off to such a hot start

I'll be at the game here in Orlando tuesday. Can't wait to see my boys live. I'll snap pics n post them here. 

Magic have a beautiful arena, sad that their fans don't fill it up.

******g hate D'Antoni but watching out for the Lakers with him running that team. That squad is literally picture-perfect for his style of coaching. Bringing in Phil woulda killed that team 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Were way too used to having 4 games in 5 nights during that shortened season last season :smh:

True. I feel like a feen waiting for the next game lol

Feels good seeing the Knicks winning for a change. If we can keep this D up and having these good 3rd quarters we can go far

Back
Top Bottom