and we're done

pringles is a good fit for that team. just hope he doesn't run kobe, dwight and nash into the ground with 42 minutes a game.

Can someone PLEASE give me a quick scouting report on Chris Copeland. I am working on 2K13 rosters and I need some info on him. Thank you.

I see y'all boys are 4-0... trying to do some work. I haven't caught a game yet, somebody give me a rundown on who's doing work.

I see y'all boys are 4-0... trying to do some work. I haven't caught a game yet, somebody give me a rundown on who's doing work.

Whole squad...Melo doing Melo, everybody had a role and knows what it is so far and plays it to a T...Different style of play than your Bulls but a total team contribution in the same way.

Can someone PLEASE give me a quick scouting report on Chris Copeland. I am working on 2K13 rosters and I need some info on him. Thank you.

People say his bench warming skill is top notch. Teammates have given interviews saying the way he warms up their seats while they are in the game and come back to a nice warm seat should not go unnotice.

But on the real I see a Melo Extra Lite. Has a Moderate outside shot but goes inside a lot. Defense needs work

Well now that Christmas game against the Lakers certainly just got a lot more interesting...:lol:

Last edited:
I can't believe the Lakers hired D'Antoni instead of Phil.

Nash and Howard are going to run that pick/roll nicely but Kobe can't flourish (Melo knows), guess Kobe is going to have to take a step back.

Defense will be horrible, but I guess the Lakers are going to be on the new Showtime 2.0. That Christmas game will indeed be fun.

Whole squad...Melo doing Melo, everybody had a role and knows what it is so far and plays it to a T...Different style of play than your Bulls but a total team contribution in the same way.

Oh so they're still playing like a team? Very Decent

#7 looking like Melo huh? Interesting.

Team is better w/o Stat?

STATue's defensive shortcomings really aren't missed. Biggest thing is that we're one of, if not the top defensive teams in the league right now.

We NEED Amar'e to play well in order to make some real noise down the line, though. Hopefully he's ready when he makes it back.

Oh so they're still playing like a team? Very Decent
#7 looking like Melo huh? Interesting.
Team is better w/o Stat?

Its hard to say. But we can say we dont need him right now :lol:
Its been debated for a while now if Stat is better coming off the bench or not. I think he should come off the bench, we essentially have 2 starting 5's that are strong.

It's going to be interesting when the Lakers run over the Knicks with Pringle lol

Pringle never had a toys like Dwight, Kobe or Pau Gasol

Talents win in this league. It will be interesting game

"Their isn't a black whole on this squad like Melo, Dantoni will be great"
roll.gif
roll.gif

When's Iman supposed to come back? Dec/Jan?

Dude was easily my favorite Knicks player last year behind Tyson.

Back
Top Bottom