and we're done

funny how last night, me and my friend were talking about how the Linsanity hype has died down...and then that happens lol

Yeah proph i knew new york was a big part of lin's hype, but i didnt think the hype would completely stop once he went to houston

Don't bring that Lin debate back please.

We're 4-0. Let's talk about our chances at 5-0 against a pretty bad Magic team tonight.

we go on a nice little stretch now of playing every other day. we gon see how the old guys hold up and woodson uses them. i do smell 5-0 though :smokin

Yeah I've been mad at the breaks in between games but the team is probably loving it.

We are but SA is just referring how we play down to terrible teams. Did it in the beginning of the season last year against teams like GSW.

To me we gotta put em away early and do it again in the 3rd.

We are but SA is just referring how we play down to terrible teams. Did it in the beginning of the season last year against teams like GSW.
To me we gotta put em away early and do it again in the 3rd.

like this team is the same exact team as last year lol...

5-0, I can smell it now.

In regards to D'Antoni, I'm still shocked the Lakers would take him considering teh way he left not only us, but, if you remember, the Suns as well.

Knicks should be able to win this game to the point they can rest their starters at the beginning of the 4th. Gonna need it for Spurs and Memphis.

I don't want to get too optimistic. This is a game we should win. But the magic getting handled by New Jersey will cause them to really try their hardest to not drop 3 in a row.

Let's see what's good

Gotta win the games you supposed to. I expect a close game and us to pull away early 4th

Use two hands tyson!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom