and we're done

Course he's playin. :lol: They aint ending their season like that. **** a technicality.

Story aint changed. We gotta start strong and show we want it.

Last edited:
Def a little sketchy that a policy that kept Chris Kaman out a month has Hill back on the court in 2 days. But he shouldnt be the reason they win or lose. He had a good game 5. But hes not gonna change this series. I wouldnt wish long term injury on anyone especially head/brain stuff. But hopefully if he really is still feeling the effects and they are throwing him out there it just throws him off his game a little with the headaches. Maybe a few extra turnovers here and there. 

We just gotta have another game where we actually make shots. Then its back to the Garden for game 7. Lets get this W boys.

Last edited:
Def a little sketchy that a policy that kept Chris Kaman out a month has Hill back on the court in 2 days. But he shouldnt be the reason they win or lose. He had a good game 5. But hes not gonna change this series. 

We just gotta have another game where we actually make shots. Then its back to the Garden for game 7. Lets get this W boys.

If I was him I would fake it and say anything I could to play. So I can't blame him whatsoever.

I dont do number reviews. Saw 2 low budget movies that are HIGHLY recommended. Both with casts that you will recognize many actors. Good stories. Well written. Both good endings.

Copland and suicide kings.

Def a little sketchy that a policy that kept Chris Kaman out a month has Hill back on the court in 2 days. But he shouldnt be the reason they win or lose. He had a good game 5. But hes not gonna change this series. 

If I was him I would fake it and say anything I could to play. So I can't blame him whatsoever.
Without a doubt. Thats kinda why I edited and added that last part thats in my post now. I would have said whatever I could to doctors to get in the game and help my squad too if I were him. But hopefully if he really do still got the headaches, hes not on his A game and we can take advantage. 

I dont do number reviews. Saw 2 low budget movies that are HIGHLY recommended. Both with casts that you will recognize many actors. Good stories. Well written. Both good endings.

Copland and suicide kings.

Suicide Kings is the goods and a great way to describe this team.

my nerves are beyond bad for this game
feel like everyone I know felt the need
to hit me up to tell me NY would lose
tonight smh.....I'm from indiana btw :rolleyes

a good start thus far. we driving in and getting our foul shots.

tyson just got dunked on. still playing like a punk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom