and we're done

I just wished we had Lebron and Melo on the same squad. Those two play beautifully together

I dunno, it's great for the Olympics , but I think Melo would want to be the main guy, I don't think he'd relent to Bron like wade did, maybe I'm wrong, we'll never know, it would have been great

Thanks for the positive words guys. That means alot to me seriously. At the end of the day, i guess it wasn't meant for me and it is what it is. Now let's get this W tonight!! :pimp:

Playing Cope will open things up even if he doesnt score as much opening things up for everyone else. I think the adjustment that changes the series has been made. We win tonight.

I tried to create HarlemToTheBronxToQueens but it's too long.
frown.gif
Harlem2DaBX2Queens? Shoutout to Ninja 

And almost gametime. We win this tonight we winning the series. Doesnt look like Hill is going to play even tho the Pacers are trying to make it sound like he has a chance. We'll see how the game is called. But the last couple games it has looked like the officials decided Roy Hibbert wasnt god and could be called for fouls again. I still think we got this series. 

Last edited:
Some of the calls last game on Hibbert I didnt think were really fouls. Like I said a couple days back, I dont think we'll get those calls tonight. We're gonna have to control the game from the tip.

It goes both ways. Tyson's 4th and 5th fouls last game were bs.

This game's probably getting decided in the first 5 minutes either way.

Keeping my hopes low.

Last edited:
Melo and JR haven't went off and controlled a full game together this series, I think tonight is the night they do so IF they don't get in an 8-12 point hole early.

Some of the calls last game on Hibbert I didnt think were really fouls. Like I said a couple days back, I dont think we'll get those calls tonight. We're gonna have to control the game from the tip.
I agree that a couple were questionable. But if I remember correctly they were right after Tyson got called for a BS call on the other end. So they were more make up calls than anything. I feel like they really have come back to their senses on what to call a foul on and what to let go with Hibbert and George for that matter. 

We still arent making shots tho. If we can get a few Crowd Killer shots to fall this game we should be able to win and then back to the garden for game 7 with the Pacers doubting themselves. Would be great for us. 

**** that. Hibbert makes contact on almost every time we drive and it's rarely called. **** that and **** Hibbert

I think it's funny how the NBA has this new strict policy about concussions but George Hill was cleared......

I don't care though, he's an average player and we will win tonight. **** him and his Dwight Howard shoulders

Back
Top Bottom