and we're done

melos got the fire in his eyes.

smdh @ refs calling these ghost fouls where no contact is made.

meanwhile pacers are bear hugging us and no whistle.

Yea the NBA and David Stern doesn't want a game 7 in Madison Square Garden. They want the Pacers to play Miami. :lol:

Some of ya'll crack me up man. I know there have been some bad calls but to think there is a fix is beyond comprehension.

We should worry about our defense.

Yeah there's already been a few suspect calls but most of Indiana's points are coming off easy baskets and wide open shots. Missed/Late rotations and confusion on defense is inexcusable at this point.

Let Stevenson think he on fire. He'll be chuckin airballs all second half, im ok with that. 

If we can stop gettin jobbed by the refs we gonna take this. 

Last edited:
Kidd is going to be in, I just hope, really hope, it is to find the open man, nothing more, nothing less, let Felton and Prig get a breather.

After all that BS we only down 2. 

Im cool with Cope not checking in since that rotation was working at the time. But he better get some 2nd quarter Minutes with Amare.

Edit: Copes in. Lets do this. 

Last edited:
I really used to want lance to excel because he was from BK.
But everygame that goes by, I hate him more and more. Wasnt he in special ed for behavioral disorder? Or did someone lie to me ?

Copeland is about as instant offense as I've seen in years.  And it's been that way since preseason.  EVERY chance he gets, he makes **** happen.  

Back
Top Bottom