and we're done

He cares about his percentages as well ... 50 40 90. He could do both, though.

Last edited:
IF the Knicks win tomorrow, I don't wanna see Melo, Chandler, Kenyon, and JR play until the playoffs. Too much risk to play them in meaningless games.

greatest knick 

Hopefully he'll be back in about 2 more weeks.

I personally think he should sit out the entire first round and come back during the second round if we go against Indiana.

I hope he doesn't come back at all to be honest, and I love STAT. He doesn't make those defensive/effort plays the rest of the guys make.

Healthy Tyson/Kenyon > Amare

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't come back at all to be honest, and I love STAT. He doesn't make those defensive/effort plays the rest of the guys make.

I completely agree with this, unfortunately. Proof is in the pudding, we have been a better team without Stoudemire this season, and it will carry on to be the same in the future.

It's just hard to criticize Stoudemire considering the class act he has been for us, and really his entire career.

I completely agree with this, unfortunately. Proof is in the pudding, we have been a better team without Stoudemire this season, and it will carry on to be the same in the future.

It's just hard to criticize Stoudemire considering the class act he has been for us, and really his entire career.

I don't think this is a fair assessment because Stat was playing himself into game shape up until he got hurt, again. I biggest fear with Stat coming back at all is similar to Mez. he makes dumb fouls. If he was able to just foul someone without creating an and 1, i'd let him rock with the second unit and eat up his fouls.

My guess is Saturday afternoon. Maybe Sunday if the Lakers don't make it - but LA/OKC would definitely get the 3:30 start on Sunday.

I don't think this is a fair assessment because Stat was playing himself into game shape up until he got hurt, again. I biggest fear with Stat coming back at all is similar to Mez. he makes dumb fouls. If he was able to just foul someone without creating an and 1, i'd let him rock with the second unit and eat up his fouls.
What if hes been talking to rasheed ?

Champ, he could talk to Sheed until he's blue in the face. He needs to put it into practice during games. The playoffs is no place to "test" his knowledge. And Stat is been my favorite player since he entered the league. He was in Slam right before getting drafted in a velour track suit and gold pink (from pinky and the brain) chain. that sold me

3 Keys for the Knicks:

I think the most important thing the Knicks could gain would be a semi-healthy Rasheed. Even if it's just a simple 12min/night, the team always looked better with him in the rotation. His "won't-lose" attitude is much more infectious when he has a chance to hit the court. Is here actually a chance he comes back and contributes?

Prigioni is another x-factor. It's hard to quantify what he does, but his "one-man full-court press" makes it difficult for opposing teams to get into an offensive flow. His record as a starter is pretty impressive.

Hopefully Kidd has been saving up some post-season magic. That's all I can really say about him at this point.

Back
Top Bottom