and we're done

Great win.

Iman Shumpert had some sweet dribble moves, but he sucks badly in finishing at the rim :lol:

Via Stephen A Smith show

Jordan invited Melo to his house over a weekend not too long ago. At 3am one morning Jordan wakes up, gets Melo and takes him to the basketball court; there Melo was taught a few moves and tricks of the trade by Jordan, information Melo will apparently "never reveal to anyone". According to Melo it has made him that much more unstoppable on the offensive side of the game. Melo feels now after Jordan's tutelage that if he misses shots its on himself and not because of some error hes made in executing a move.

:nerd:

:smokin

Via Stephen A Smith show

Jordan invited Melo to his house over a weekend not too long ago. At 3am one morning Jordan wakes up, gets Melo and takes him to the basketball court; there Melo was taught a few moves and tricks of the trade by Jordan, information Melo will apparently "never reveal to anyone". According to Melo it has made him that much more unstoppable on the offensive side of the game. Melo feels now after Jordan's tutelage that if he misses shots its on himself and not because of some error hes made in executing a move.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

:rofl: @ mulled wine
Via Stephen A Smith show

:nerd:
Jordan w/ House Anthony...

thehappening.gif

Last edited:
I really thinks the Knicks are unstoppable.  Call me naive, but I really think they can go far.  Everything is clicking and especially if we get Kenyon and Tyson back (which we will more than likely) and maybe even Rasheed and Amare back, the Knicks are dangerous.  They proved they can beat the Heat, Celtics, Pacers, Thunders, Spurs etc.  Only team I actually fear is the Bulls...but it looks like the Knicks will avoid them in the playoffs anyway unless they somehow met in the Conference finals.

Imagine if they actually won the finals though?  I literally think the state of New York would make the day they won a holiday.
mean.gif

I really thinks the Knicks are unstoppable.  Call me naive, but I really think they can go far.  Everything is clicking and especially if we get Kenyon and Tyson back (which we will more than likely) and maybe even Rasheed and Amare back, the Knicks are dangerous.  They proved they can beat the Heat, Celtics, Pacers, Thunders, Spurs etc.  Only team I actually fear is the Bulls...but it looks like the Knicks will avoid them in the playoffs anyway unless they somehow met in the Conference finals.

Imagine if they actually won the finals though?  I literally think the state of New York would make the day they won a holiday. :smh:

If that happens sin city on me. Bottles and everything deada**

Feels good to see my Knicks doing good.

Melo and JR are deadly out there on a nightly basis :smokin

Knicks could play their best basketball and still lose to Miami.

Only way the Knicks even go as far as the ECF is if they are 100% healthy and ready to go.

Ballz deep :lol:

Stephen was released after the march 1st deadline.

And I keep forgetting that Melo is a Jordan Brand athlete :pimp:

That Carmelo and Jordan fairytale is incredible if true.

That Mobb Deep pic is sweet but Ballz Deep is gross

How ironic. The man responsible for us never winning a title has taken our best player under his wing. Not that I'm complaining.

How ironic. The man responsible for us never winning a title has taken our best player under his wing. Not that I'm complaining.
I think Melo made out cheap. Didn't have STAT have to shell out 10g's or something to Hakeem's charity
He did. In return for wearing an ugly *** sneaker MJ teaches him how to be more efficient. Meanwhile I think Amare had to drop $100,000

Back
Top Bottom