and we're done

13/34
sick.gif

JR 11/27
sick.gif

This is what they do to us.
Melo was playing CENTER man. A TON of missed layups from Melo and JR too can skew the numbers.
They both missed layups but half the shots Melo attempted were outside of 10 feet. He only made 6 of those (0 for 4 on 3's). Regardless if he's PF or C, 6 for 17 on jumpers after the torrid pace he was on the last few days means they did their jobs defending him. I'm just giving credit where it's due. He got a steady rotation of Butler and Deng the whole game so I ain't 'eem mad.

All BS aside, son had a good look at the end of the 4th on a shot he usually makes...it goes down and none of these Bulls fans pop up in here.

Silver lining in all this is they get a preview of what's gonna happen every game in the playoffs so now it won't be unfamiliar + there's no added pressure with a 17+ game win streak going in.

Call me crazy but I think having STAT back in a series with Chicago makes a world of difference with this team. Assuming he plays like he did before he went out.

Last edited:
knicks fans acting like they beat the bulls in any game this season, like the injuries are the reason they lost....smh

Exact reason why I rather face any other team except them in the playoffs. Terrible matchup. Meaningless game today too.

I was sorta hoping we lose 1 before the playoffs honestly.

We'll never see the Bulls in the playoffs this year, so no need to worry.

Indiana on the hand is a possibility.

knicks fans acting like they beat the bulls in any game this season, like the injuries are the reason they lost....smh

Bulls vs Knicks always a mismatch, if you read back pages on here you will see this.

Anyways, we past this meaningless game, See what happens in the Playoffs

Why are Bulls fans in here sticking their chests out. Playoff seeding is pretty much set, and we've struggled against y'all all year. That's why I didn't want to see Chicago I'm the playoffs.:lol:

The good thing is this game had little to no significance overall. I'll like 13-1 over a 14 game stretch and the two seed. Can't complain.

Good game.

Jason Kidd played 37 minutes, dawg. For why?

You'd think if there was any game that James White would get some burn...it would've been this one. What little confidence bruh had before has to be nonexistent now. :lol:

Carmelo Anthony had 53 touches against the Bulls Thursday, attempting 34 shots and passing the ball 12 times. He passed on only five of his 27 touches after halftime. Carmelo's last assist was at 5:58 of the first quarter.

13/34 :x

JR 11/27 :x

This is what they do to us.
:stoneface: @ 80 year old Jason Kidd playing damn near 40 minutes.

And those shooting numbers.:x

I wish the regular season was over. Can the playoffs start today?

We got a back to back, playing Cleveland tonight :smh:

Y'all already know how we do on back to backs and playing a team like Cleveland too. I hope fatigue doesn't affect the team that badly tonight.

If we win tonight and beat Indiana does that clinch #2 ?

Need to rest a bit

magic number is 3. So if we win and they lose tonight we just got to beat them on Sunday to clinch the number 2 spot. Had the Cavs handled their business the last game and we didnt squander a 15 (17?) point lead last night then we could've clinch tonight with a win or pacer loss.

And how many game winners has Melo missed? I will be dancing in the street the day we get rid of him.

Unless Cleveland players have a bet on the Pacers getting the 2 seed we will win tonight. Dudes are in super tank mode right now and its not even funny.

I mean dropping a 20 pt lead in the 4th and only scoring 10 points. Yea that wasnt obvious. They may play us hard for the first half. But the second half they will just lay down. They dont want to win anymore games this season.

If we win tonight and beat Indiana does that clinch #2 ?

Need to rest a bit

magic number is 3. So if we win and they lose tonight we just got to beat them on Sunday to clinch the number 2 spot. Had the Cavs handled their business the last game and we didnt squander a 15 (17?) point lead last night then we could've clinch tonight with a win or pacer loss.

And how many game winners has Melo missed? I will be dancing in the street the day we get rid of him.

:lol:

They didn't have Noah or Taj though so it was pretty much a wash for this game.

Remember when some people preferred the Bulls over Celtics in the 1st round? :nerd:

Well, we're locked into it now anyway..so Better grab Games 1 and 2 in NY vs BOS - and maybe do so convincingly. That's all I'm saying. You know as well as I do that winning in Boston is much, much more difficult than in the silence of the United Center.

There wasn't 1 game between the 8 vs CHI or BOS that featured two healthy teams so I still don't know what we can take away from anything.

:lol: not knicks related but when the white house has to respond to Jay-z's lyrics about Obama, thats funny

:rofl: @ the reporter quoting the entire line

the bulls thread is pretty dead, huh? lol

good game tho

They're too busy killing one another in the streets of Chi-Town. The ones left like to infiltrate our team thread and talk ****. Makes sense, Ha.

Hope Brooklyn wipes these dudes in the playoffs (yea I said that, Brooklyn)

Come on son, was that first part really necessary :lol:

Y'all can't have it both ways, beating the Heat shorthanded and getting mad at fans for brushing off the win and then do the same thing when the Bulls beat the shorthanded Knicks.

I'm happy they showed the guts to come back after trailing in the 4th. That's how you know this is not the same Knicks team as years past.

Difference is, I don't think anyone went into the Heat thread to troll.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I know I didn't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom