and we're done

it was still a good streak... i know if we had chandler or martin we would be straight but watever... its not even the playoffs yet... im more interested in the 2nd seed though

I still don't understand why Kidd is still on the freaking floor when he hasn't done anything for the past 2 quarters.
He's been in the game for like 10 minutes too long. I still haven't checked the box score but Woody be relying on that ***** too much man.

Also gotta consider that they're short on bodies but whatever.
It had to end eventually. Good to get the loss out the way now
Didn't want it ending to the Bulls but yeah...I'm definitely glad it's over with now. No added pressure going forward and guys could get their rest the next few games. Like I mentioned earlier, Woody could use this as a preview of what's to come in the 'offs. Bulls play at this pace all the time anyway so it's nothing to them.

GG. Let's not turn this into a discussion on calls please. _'s got beat, plain and simple.

Last edited:
I mean Chris Copeland was out center tonight and we blew this game. Had no idea what we were doing on offense but we still should have won this game. Nothing to trip about I guess.

Would have been pathetic for the bulls if they lost honestly.

have to look at the big picture, this game was meaningless. Just have to focus on locking up the 2 seed (we do play Indy once more), and play the starters minimally.

Why is this fool still in our thread? Just kuz your Bulls thread ain't poppin but mean u come in here with the foolery. Piss off!

Does no one remember Nate bodying JR/Melo backpeddling in the Knicks nuggets brawl? Nate always got that extra confidence when he plays against us.

i know if we had chandler or martin we would be straight but watever...
They didn't have Noah or Taj though so it was pretty much a wash for this game.

Remember when some people preferred the Bulls over Celtics in the 1st round?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
You got beat. You give dap and move on. We lost to the Raptors the last game, I aint say ****. real is real.

Offense was too stagnant at the end

Can't think of any way we were supposed to stop the Nate/Booz pick and roll with no bigs myself so just gotta take this L

Exact reason why I rather face any other team except them in the playoffs. Terrible matchup. Meaningless game today too.

I was sorta hoping we lose 1 before the playoffs honestly.

ur man talkin like we were supposed to win this game, like we were anywhere close to full strength. I aint come in here talkin ****, but y'all wanna talk, ill ****** talk all god damn night! !!!!!!!!!!!
The game was a push.

We started a D-league rookie SF at C, cuz all 6 of our bigs were hurt, and we were on the road.

Tyson and K-Mart are more important to the Knicks' defense than Noah and Taj are to the Bulls' because you at least still have Deng and Butler, and we have a returning from injury Shumpert and that's it. Unless you think 40 yr old J.Kidd and Melo are about that. It's that simple.

We didn't make shots, and couldn't get stops, because we had no defense to fall back on.

It's not a big deal.

Last edited:
the bulls thread is pretty dead, huh? lol

good game tho

They're too busy killing one another in the streets of Chi-Town. The ones left like to infiltrate our team thread and talk ****. Makes sense, Ha.

Hope Brooklyn wipes these dudes in the playoffs (yea I said that, Brooklyn)

Last edited:
Jason Kidd played 37 minutes, dawg. For why?

You'd think if there was any game that James White would get some burn...it would've been this one. What little confidence bruh had before has to be nonexistent now.
laugh.gif

Carmelo Anthony had 53 touches against the Bulls Thursday, attempting 34 shots and passing the ball 12 times. He passed on only five of his 27 touches after halftime. Carmelo's last assist was at 5:58 of the first quarter.
13/34
sick.gif

JR 11/27
sick.gif

This is what they do to us.

Kidd and Woody must be road dogs, hitting up the strip clubs together and sh*t. That's the only explanation as to why he gives him so much PT.

Back
Top Bottom