and we're done

I still don't understand why Kidd is still on the freaking floor when he hasn't done anything for the past 2 quarters.

The offense that we ran in the OT is so damn stupid. Chucking up mad 3s for ******g what??? Deng and Boozer got 5 fouls and we can't just drive to the basket at all? Then JR needs to complain and get a selfish T
Well, in fairness we haven't been getting any calls down low all game when we did drive.

These dudes have not had the energy to hit those 3's since the 4th

Yet they still jack them up and come up short every time. I don't get it.

We had a good showing, we had a shot. Played Kidd too much, Shump not enough, some ******** calls as to be expected, but any pf would've been better than nothing like what we put out there.

I'm already over it.

F*** THE BULLS!
That goes without saying.

Last edited:
I mean Chris Copeland was out center tonight and we blew this game. Had no idea what we were doing on offense but we still should have won this game. Nothing to trip about I guess.

Would have been pathetic for the bulls if they lost honestly.

Last edited:
Not too mad about it. We should have had the game but kinda got shafted with calls and ****. But its better that we get a chance to feel a loss before the playoffs. We will win against Cleveland because they are tanking the season. Then just beat Indy on Sunday and we got the 2 seed. Not a huge deal.

I did want this game tho.

We needed this L.

We are definitely ready for the second season.

I'm more impressed with the OKC win than disappointed with this loss

Back
Top Bottom