and we're done

pedo ? lolol
Knicks need to drive to the rim all night. live at the freethrow line and get boozer in foul trouble

we getting this W tonight
I can feel it in the air word to Phil collins

Yea Chuck, we gonna stop shooting 3s in the playoffs even tho thats what we been doing all season. Shut the **** up. ****** clown

Last edited:
Were up right now. So im not gonna *****. But I fail to see the difference between the Melo play on the other end and the Belinelli play there. How is one a foul and the other is not.

Were up right now. So im not gonna *****. But I fail to see the difference between the Melo play on the other end and the Belinelli play there. How is one a foul and the other is not.

Inconsistency is always there

Doesnt matter what the lead is. Melo will get still be fighting down low with minimal calls.

i'm not sure im so happy about that record considering it would make me really hypocritical and go against what i've thought and advocated for years. :lol:

3 years of Dantoni-ball gave us all complexes abouts 3s. :lol:

If we have good shooters, get back on defense, move the ball and take the open shots, it's no problem. We're actually probing the defense, looking for the best shot, not over-relying on isos, and mixing it up with postups and drives to the basket. And we're rebounding. All things we didn't do with Pringles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom