and we're done

I come in peace...

Just wanted to say that you all are going to LOVE James Singleton. When he was with the Wizards, he ALWAYS produced in the limited minutes he got. He was amazing with the younger guys on the roster and was the one player who actually got through to Blatche - for a short period of time. He'll hit the glass, set great screens, and generally just do the right thing on the floor. High motor/high b-ball IQ. I always wished he would have stuck around DC, but he got a more lucrative deal in China.

i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831.gif

I read the same thing on realgm. Wizards fans seem to think this guy is legit and will play the perfect role.

Carmelo won't start at center...Chris Copeland will.
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) April 11, 2013
Guess we just gonna have to hit 80 3s. :\

Bulls arent rolling out much tonight either. Its shaping up to be Melo/JR vs Boozer/Nate and I like those odds. Gibson/Noah are out (So is Rose since apparently that still needs to be said) and Deng is a game-time decision but prolly out as well since they cant really improve their playoff seed (or get worse). So they are just resting guys now.

We should still get this W even without a true big man on the floor tonight.

Last edited:
I come in peace...

Just wanted to say that you all are going to LOVE James Singleton. When he was with the Wizards, he ALWAYS produced in the limited minutes he got. He was amazing with the younger guys on the roster and was the one player who actually got through to Blatche - for a short period of time. He'll hit the glass, set great screens, and generally just do the right thing on the floor. High motor/high b-ball IQ. I always wished he would have stuck around DC, but he got a more lucrative deal in China.

Man, aren't you from Queens? I could've swore you also had the username q46toTheE :lol:

DoubleJ's is that you :nerd:

Whats good with that dude we were trying to get from the euroleague during the draft? Some other forward that was going head to head with Kirilenko?

Just looked up some info about Singleton. Dude looks like he'll help us out. If he can drop 8 and 8 for us, that'll REALLY help us out.

Can't wait to see how they come out for this game. They can't underestimate Chicago like earlier in the season. This is a VERY winnable game for the Knicks, especially with Noah, Gibson, and maybe Deng out for Chicago. 

Prediction: NYK: 95 CHI: 90 

Back
Top Bottom