and we're done

White was defending bron at times last game. I think he would do it in spurts again honestly. Plus I'm pretty damn sure Kurt is hurt and can't come back physically. He's having surgery

White was defending bron at times last game. I think he would do it in spurts again honestly. Plus I'm pretty damn sure Kurt is hurt and can't come back physically. He's having surgery

Yeah, I think Kurt Thomas' career is over.

Like JRS said, I'm glad that Jazz game was his last. Dude balled out for us, big time!

Kurt Thomas will forever be that dude :pimp:

Kurt is deff appreciated:

:pimp:

How James White is still on the team boggles the mind
yeah this is unbelievable

must either be really good during practice or have dirt on woody

peace to krazy kurt. he's done a lot for this team

check LoopyBloggerNYC on youtube (video from apr 7th) 
roll.gif

James White's still on the team so the knicks can maintain a relationship with him.

And after he's forced to retire next year because no team in the world will offer him a contract

he's gunna get a call from the knicks front office asking if he wants to be the new mascot and do trampoline dunks at half time.

Last edited:
James White's still on the team so the knicks can maintain a relationship with him.

And after he's forced to retire next year because no team in the world will offer him a contract

he's gunna get a call from the knicks front office asking if he wants to be the new mascot and do trampoline dunks at half time.

:wow:

that actually makes sense

I don't know what the funk got into the editor though. :nerd:

:wow:

that actually makes sense

Last edited:
Would love to see Kurt stay with the team in some capacity. And I'm eager to see what this guy can bring to the table. Anyone know if he's a goon or a pest? Either would be appreciated.

Last edited:
btw, Jay-z called Nets fans dweebs :lol: :smh:

Dont feel sorry for the Nets in the slightest but Jay-Z like Beyonce are starting to get more and more annoying as time goes on :smh:

Probably not the time and place for Music talk though :lol:

Last edited:
"Would have brought the Nets to Brooklyn for free, except I made millions off of you ******g dweebs"

Haaaaahahhahhahahhahaha

BROOOOOOOKLYNNN!

I come in peace...

Just wanted to say that you all are going to LOVE James Singleton. When he was with the Wizards, he ALWAYS produced in the limited minutes he got. He was amazing with the younger guys on the roster and was the one player who actually got through to Blatche - for a short period of time. He'll hit the glass, set great screens, and generally just do the right thing on the floor. High motor/high b-ball IQ. I always wished he would have stuck around DC, but he got a more lucrative deal in China.

Back
Top Bottom