and we're done

Celtics got the pipe tonight :smokin
JRKURT.gif

tumblr_mecd3u0P1q1rktm1go2_500.gif

Last edited:
Melo finishing 10/30 smh...but oh well we got the W
I think that looks worse than it really is if you watched the game

He took a few jack up shots yeah. But most his makes were off of misses that he got the offensive board on. I'm satisfied with a miss on a good close attempt than a 3 or deep 2

Conley is too quick for our PG's. Tayshaun & Tony Allen on JR and Melo sounds like a 5/23 night or some ****. ZBo is an animal in the paint.

Memphis is the type of team we usually struggle against so IDK...we'll see.

Having Tyson tomorrow would help since he could roam a bit more w/ no Gasol.

I'm sure this has been pointed out before but I just noticed that JR Smith consistently jumps off his right foot. Haven't seen that before from a right-hander.

Last edited:
The Wizards just beat the Grizz why would we not be able to compete? :smh:

Almost every game there are a handful of dudes in here talking that "in before the massacre" crap.

Everyone's hurt or 35 and we rely on J(the gift and the curse)R Smith.

You could see how some dudes might be shook. :lol:

Last edited:
They're not exactly the kind of team where you can just pencil in a W or L ahead of time. All the injuries, inconsistencies, and idiocy, all have to be considered on a nighty basis. 

Shump is worrying me with his lack of aggression.

I understand he is still mentally getting back, but him trying to only be a spot up shooter is definitely going to make him fall out of that "untradable young player" category that he once was in.

Dude used to be spazzing when he took it to the rack last season before the injury. Layups. Yamming it on cats. :smh:

Shump is worrying me with his lack of aggression.

I understand he is still mentally getting back, but him trying to only be a spot up shooter is definitely going to make him fall out of that "untradable young player" category that he once was in.

Dude used to be spazzing when he took it to the rack last season before the injury. Layups. Yamming it on cats. :smh:

He'll get it back. Hopefully he does it while still playing for us :lol:

hope tyson is back for tomorrow. if not, Big Country is gonna feast. Plus Lawrence Moten will tear Shump's ACL with a wicked cross over.

Back
Top Bottom