and we're done

If Melo knew how to finish at the rim better, there wouldn't be any talk about calls and all that other ****. It all starts with him.

Last edited:
If Melo knew how to finish at the rim better, there wouldn't be any talk about calls and all that other ****. It all starts with him.

:smh: this again?

If Melo was missing wide open layups with no contact like he was Derek Fisher than I could see the arguement. But if your getting hammered every time you get in the paint with no calls of course you are gonna have a ****** FG%. Its not like he goes up and tries to bang on everyone. Hes laying the ball up and any contact can throw off a shot.

Last edited:
My son Melo's explosiveness has just evaporated over the years :smh:

Melo still is explosive, but dude gets double and always has the most physical defender on him every night. Not that easy.

Always baffles me how Melo goes up in the paint, draws contact from 3 different defenders, but all the contact is legal.

That's because he shows an attitude to the ref's and complains all the time. He needs to finish a lot more though, because if they always call the foul, people will think he's getting "bailed" out.

The league is lucky that the heat were stupid enough not to offer Kenyon Martin a contract.

I dont understand how he went so long without getting signed

Always baffles me how Melo goes up in the paint, draws contact from 3 different defenders, but all the contact is legal.

That's because he shows an attitude to the ref's and complains all the time. He needs to finish a lot more though, because if they always call the foul, people will think he's getting "bailed" out.

Why do you think he always gets his offensive rebound. He knows hes not gonna get calls when he gets hacked so he knows to look to go right back up. His FG% down there isnt great. But we rarely come out of the possesion without points when Melo gets point blank. Wether it be a put back by him. Or by a trailer because all the defenders swarmed Melo.

Last edited:
Melo still is explosive, but dude gets double and always has the most physical defender on him every night. Not that easy.

Wade, lebron, and Kobe cry and moan and complain all the time and get calls. It isn't that

Back
Top Bottom