and we're done

Melo still is explosive, but dude gets double and always has the most physical defender on him every night. Not that easy.
That's because he shows an attitude to the ref's and complains all the time. He needs to finish a lot more though, because if they always call the foul, people will think he's getting "bailed" out.
You mean people will think he's Durant/Lebron

Melo still is explosive, but dude gets double and always has the most physical defender on him every night. Not that easy.
That's because he shows an attitude to the ref's and complains all the time. He needs to finish a lot more though, because if they always call the foul, people will think he's getting "bailed" out.

Wade, lebron, and Kobe cry and moan and complain all the time and get calls. It isn't that

They get the "star" calls though. Evidently, Melo isn't a star :lol:

Melo has a bad reputation around the league man. We just need to accept that and move on.

Always baffles me how Melo goes up in the paint, draws contact from 3 different defenders, but all the contact is legal.
Why do you think he always gets his offensive rebound. He knows hes not gonna get calls when he gets hacked so he knows to look to go right back up.
Or maybe he knows he's not a good finisher at the rim and reacts accordingly.

Always baffles me how Melo goes up in the paint, draws contact from 3 different defenders, but all the contact is legal.

Why do you think he always gets his offensive rebound. He knows hes not gonna get calls when he gets hacked so he knows to look to go right back up.

Ill ask you the same thing I asked the last guy. Does Melo not get hammered every time hes down there? Yes or No. Answer that, then ill get back to you.

I just find it amusing that dudes is acting like hes missing fast break layups out there. You really think if he starts making a couple and 1's the treatment is going to change NAH SON

Last edited:

Ill ask you the same thing I asked the last guy. Does Melo not get hammered every time hes down there? Yes or No. Answer that, then ill get back to you.

I just find it amusing that dudes is acting like hes missing fast break layups out there. You really think if he starts making a couple and 1's the treatment is going to change NAH SON

Melo has been missing those fast break layups though. Let's be honest. And the rate he's missing them even with just one man chasing him has been increasing. And yeah the refs miss a few calls but that doesn't mean he just isn't converting on those opportunities sometimes. We all know Melo a few years back would get more of those conversions going. It's not like we're asking him to be exiled and are attacking him. Just something we've noticed.

Last edited:
I mean I get what ya sayin. But someone posted the stats a couple days back. Hes not that far off from the rest of the stars in the league on point blank attempts. If even just 1 or 2 or those where he gets fouled with no call got called like Bron or Durant hes right at the top with them if not better % wise. And hes down there much more than any of the other guys. Most of Bron/Durants are from fast breaks anyways. So that will inflate your numbers as it is.

It is what it is. Im just glad he recognizes whatever it is and is known for that second chance tip in. Id rather that than him give up after the first attempt. No matter what his reasoning is for missing the 1st.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom