and we're done

Beno Udrih, has canceled today's scheduled face-to-face meeting with Memphis and has decided to take Knicks' offer according to Twitter

So essentially we swapped out Novak and Camby for Bargs , Ron , Udrih and brought back K-Mart, Prigs, and JR. Someone get Grunwald a lap dance .

qft
we had a hell of a off-season.
With almost no cash, we picked up what we needed and dumped the dead weight.

:pimp:

With how limited we were with $57M to Amare, Chandler, Tyson.

Lost : Cope, Kidd, Camby, Novak, K. Thomas, Sheed

Added: Ron, Bargnani, Beno, THjr, Tyler

Resigned:
Prigs, JR, K-Mart,

I gave this offseason a B+, A- cause how limited we were due to cap

:tongue:

wow :smokin
yeah, this looks like a good pickup

What centers are available? im talking about players that are 6"11 and above. and negative to jared jeffries lol

Bring back da Earl period. I have no memories of dude playing. At all.

Only memories I have is of dude is nba 2k10 i think in the summer and all the roster had was 7 players including Earl Barron. Used to beast with him.

Last edited:
Beno. :smokin nice solid point guard.

He may take Pablo's minutes IMO. Pablo is old and I think at the beginning of the season he will see less then 20 mins a game leading to Beno contributing and stealing his minutes.

Felton - Beno - Pablo
Shump - J.R. - Tim Jr.
Melo - Artest - Leslie
Bargnani - Amare - Ivan Johnson?
Chandler - KMart - Tyler

Would be :pimp:

Last edited:
Nice balance of offense + defense. And everyone can play at least 65 games which is huge.

IDK how we managed to win so many games last season with all the injuries that happened

Per Zwerling.

ANALYSIS: Udrih is a good backup point guard whose salary is a steal. He's a younger, more athletic version of Prigioni who can break down a defense and make plays off the pick-and-roll. Udrih is quick enough to get into the paint and heads-up about making passes, but he's not a great shooter, especially from 3-point range. He also won't have many blow-by drives on defenders, so his passing and court vision will be critical.

It was likely down to Udrih and Bobby Brown, who worked out for the third time with the Knicks on Wednesday, for the third point-guard spot. Udrih, a nine-year veteran, was likely preferred because of his NBA experience, ability to facilitate and make plays for others. Brown has been more of a scoring point guard in his overseas career who was looking to prove he can be more of a pass-first point guard on the NBA level.

With jump shooters Carmelo Anthony, J.R. Smith and Andrea Bargnani leading the Knicks' offense next season, the team needed another veteran point guard who could keep the offense moving for better shots. It stalled at times last season with too many outside shooters. That's why Udrih was their guy.

Also with Udrih in the mix, Mike Woodson can run a two point-guard backcourt, which he went to many times last season to keep the offense flowing. The extra pass in New York is always needed with their perimeter-style offense.

Back
Top Bottom