and we're done

HTTB, LOS and all others who grew up in this era of the late 80s, early 90s

Capcom Hypes Up DuckTales: Remastered with Limited Edition Gold NES Cartridge

In anticipation of next week’s release of DuckTales: Remastered on PSN, Nintendo eShop, and Steam, and next month’s release on XBLA, Capcom sent a special package out to remind some of us of those great childhood memories we might’ve had playing the game.

At first we here at the EGM office thought it was just a lunchbox with the sweet art for DuckTales: Remastered plastered on the front. A fine piece of swag in and of itself. But, as I am wont to do with most packages that come into the EGM office, I gave it a good hearty shake before placing it down and realized there was something inside the tin bin.

Upon opening it, to our joyful surprise, we found the contents of the box were possibly as valuable as the whole of Scrooge’s moneybin. The lunchbox had been holding a limited edition golden NES cartridge for DuckTales (ours was numbered 107 of 150). Now, we don’t know if the cartridge is actually a legitimate, playable cartridge, but it has contacts and is well put together enough that we at least vow to bring an NES into the office tomorrow to try it out.

Along with the cartridge came a certificate of authenticity, several Duckburg themed coupons similar to those that you might find in an old school NES box, and advertisements from Capcom to check out some of their other classic games like MegaMan, Bionic Commando, and Ghosts ‘n’ Goblins.

You can check out the fully laid out contents of the box in the pictures below. Woo-oo!

:pimp:

Beno Udrih, has canceled today's scheduled face-to-face meeting with Memphis and has decided to take Knicks' offer according to Twitter

this offseason was better than i thought... i was hoping for another back up bigman but i guess tyler can fill that role even though hes more a foward than center.. and beno i dont have high expectations for him hes our 3rd point guard but definitely a good pick up at vets minimum... glad we passed on duhon and even toney douglas

^^ can't have it all this year

don't expect to win anything this season, but it's gonna be an entertaining one for sure

it's the perfect set up for 2014. we're on track more than we've ever been

Udrih will be starting by mid season .

Udrih/Felton
Shump/Smith
Melo/Ron
Bargs/Kenyon
Tyson/Knees

Last edited:
Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 16s
MEM was a strong suitor for Beno. PHI showed interest as well. A Beno friend said chance to win in with #Knicks was a deciding factor.

Not bad at all. Took me a while to buy in but I feel pretty good about this team. IDK what the end result will be but I'm willing to let it all play out.

So essentially we swapped out Novak and Camby for Bargs , Ron , Udrih and brought back K-Mart, Prigs, and JR. Someone get Grunwald a lap dance .

Last edited:
With how limited we were with $57M to Amare, Chandler, Tyson.

Lost : Cope, Kidd, Camby, Novak, K. Thomas, Sheed

Added: Ron, Bargnani, Beno, THjr, Tyler

Resigned:
Prigs, JR, K-Mart,

I gave this offseason a B+, A- cause how limited we were due to cap

:tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom