and we're done

Code:
When do tickets for the reg season go on sale?

U guys think there is some money to be made this year because of any extra hype? I'm thinking of investing to resell. :nerd:

Games like Miami on Super Bowl weekend, OKC on Xmas, Lakers and BK games will be the most attention grabbers and should be a come up. Ima be at those games for sure.

I want to bring my daughter to the Xmas game.

Last edited:
@NYPost_Berman: #Knicks may get their man. Hearing PG Beno Udrih has #Knicks very high on list now despite only $1.4M minimum contract offer.

im wit it

dolan better give these players that high speed optimum broadband for business package to make up for their vets min

I was thrilled to see they signed Tyler last night. I think that signing is a great one and he has the chance to be the diamond in the ruff on the roster this year. The kid is raw but can play and think he will eventually play some meaningful minutes this season.

As far as 3rd PG goes. If we can't get Beno (who I think would be another good signing) then I am all for giving Toure Murray a shot at that 3rd spot....I liked what I saw from him in Summer League especially on the defensive end.

Duhon....no thanks!

Last edited:
HTTB, LOS and all others who grew up in this era of the late 80s, early 90s

Capcom Hypes Up DuckTales: Remastered with Limited Edition Gold NES Cartridge

In anticipation of next week’s release of DuckTales: Remastered on PSN, Nintendo eShop, and Steam, and next month’s release on XBLA, Capcom sent a special package out to remind some of us of those great childhood memories we might’ve had playing the game.

At first we here at the EGM office thought it was just a lunchbox with the sweet art for DuckTales: Remastered plastered on the front. A fine piece of swag in and of itself. But, as I am wont to do with most packages that come into the EGM office, I gave it a good hearty shake before placing it down and realized there was something inside the tin bin.

Upon opening it, to our joyful surprise, we found the contents of the box were possibly as valuable as the whole of Scrooge’s moneybin. The lunchbox had been holding a limited edition golden NES cartridge for DuckTales (ours was numbered 107 of 150). Now, we don’t know if the cartridge is actually a legitimate, playable cartridge, but it has contacts and is well put together enough that we at least vow to bring an NES into the office tomorrow to try it out.

Along with the cartridge came a certificate of authenticity, several Duckburg themed coupons similar to those that you might find in an old school NES box, and advertisements from Capcom to check out some of their other classic games like MegaMan, Bionic Commando, and Ghosts ‘n’ Goblins.

You can check out the fully laid out contents of the box in the pictures below. Woo-oo!

Back
Top Bottom