and we're done

Woodson is a ******g moron . We took Indiana to 6 games with just Melody showing up and him not making ANY adjustments at all. His coaching was extremely poor that series all across the board.

Woodson is a ******g moron . We took Indiana to 6 games with just Melody showing up and him not making ANY adjustments at all. His coaching was extremely poor that series all across the board.

The fact that he started K.Mart just played into Indiana's game plan. We lost because we got beat by a better team with a better game plan. We expected Tyson to lock down Hibbert one-on-one and that's not the kind of defender Chandler is.

If we want to win, we need to get better defensive rebounding. Charles Barkely was right about us. Rebounding is what killed us :smh:

If Melo made that dunk, we would've played Miami :frown:

Damn can we give Woodson some time to grow as a coach with this roster!! I am not saying he is the greatest coach but this idea that we lost the series to Indiana because of Woodson is ridiculous.

Way too many impatient fans. :smh:

Damn can we give Woodson some time to grow as a coach with this roster!! I am not saying he is the greatest coach but this idea that we lost the series to Indiana because of Woodson is ridiculous.

Way too many impatient fans. :smh:

We didn't lose because of his coaching, but Woodson not making any adjustments really hurt us. The main reason we lost is that every game it was Carmelo vs the Pacers.

Last edited:

the refs can now review fouls in the restricted area (offensive and defensive) via instant replay. No we can get screwed in real time and slow motion!!

With Reggie withr commentary "As you can see on replay the force of Carmelo wind pushed Battier into the restricted area. Thus still being an offensive foul."

The endless possibilities of being screwed :smokin

I'm cool with riding out with Woodson for the next couple of years and letting him get acquainted with a healthy roster but he got severely outcoached against Indiana.

The gap between him and Vogel was glaring.

Woodson isn't a 22 year old coach with no experience in the league. It's not like he's new to basketball, he made mistakes you can't make if you want to be a championship coach. He had a year with this roster, that's enough time to learn how to adjust. We swapped out some players this year, so will he need a full year without any roster changes, then he can expect to make adjustments by next year?

It's easy to complain about coaches, but the reality is unless it's a top tier guy, all the rest will have some weaknesses. I don't see any other realistic options that are clearly better than Woodson so it is what it is... but much like some of our players will have to step up come playoffs, so will the coach.

the refs can now review fouls in the restricted area (offensive and defensive) via instant replay. No we can get screwed in real time and slow motion!!
all this is gonna do now i kill momentum. you cant have replays in the NBA that are essentially time outs. they need a referee on the sideline handling all these replays. A ref says man i can't tell was it a charge, 5 seconds later sideline ref chimes in, nah it's clean we move on. not this spend 5 minutes tryna figure out from 35 diff angles and the other team regains momentum.

Thats ok. It looks like we didnt really have a shot anyways since it seems like he preferred to play in Houston since hes played there before anyways.

What other PGs are still out there for us to scoop? Nate/Telfair/and Bobby Brown?

Back
Top Bottom