and we're done

Yea, I can see Shump developing into a Paul George type player.

I'd like to see us actually hold onto young talent and let them develop in NY for once.

Uhm you realize being 6-10 is like a huge part of Paul George's game.

I think he is what he is, an awesome 3 + d player.

I didn't say he would be Paul George.

I said he could be a Paul George type player.

Meaning a jack of all trades and effective on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
I would have took DJ at that price in a second as our third PG. There's not a lot out there that we can afford.

But yeah, he wasn't coming here. He took that deal to raise his stock

Did anyone else hear the story about Dolan wanting to trade Shump bc he's not playing sunmer league anymore?
these type of rumors never make sense. I don't believe Dolan is paying that much attention to the everyday going ons.

i can see Dolan being a scumbag and be like "Because Shump is not playing, our summer league ratings are down....Trade him!"

I dont think its that crazy but imagine

:lol: :smh:

K-Mart, Brooks and maybe Jerome Jordan (any serviceable 7 footer) to back up Tyson and I like our chances against anyone when healthy.

can the knicks get out of this first round?

the heat are playing pretty well and knicks screwing up all over

completely unrelated to the knicks, but yuku question...

how do i quote qoutes within quotes when i quote

Last edited:
completely unrelated to the knicks, but yuku question...

how do i quote qoutes within quotes when i quote

Click on your SN in top right corner of page.

Edit Account Details ----> UNcheck "Remove Nested Quotes in Replies" ----> Save.

There's a few other things you can mess around with to make the board look cleaner. **** a default look.

EDIT: Don Ramon's way is faster. You can do everything on there too.

Last edited:
This Knicks summer league team sucks balls. They getting blasted in the ***.

**** outta here!! Most of you fools turned on Shump after he struggled a couple games after returning from a ACL tear! Now its "oh he better not be traded" FOH.
I'm sayin dudes was ready to trade him for Jared Dudley :smh:

Last edited:
We got lowkey better than last season..

GONE
J. Kidd - Was very good to mid season, 38 years old and didnt have much in the tank. Went 0-17 in the playoffs. But we may of lost a locker room guy
Rasheed - Was good piece beginning of the season. but that was it. Only played 21 games for us, injury prone.
Novak - If he did not hit 4+ threes in one game, then he is a HUGE liablity, especially vs IND, MIA. Couldn't pass, rebound, defend.
Copeland - Versatile, cheap. 28 years old but couldn't afford him.
K. Thomas - 40 years old, only played 39 games for us, injury prone. :stoneface:
James White - Couldnt even make a dunk in the dunk contest like he's not only known for dunking. :stoneface:
Brewer - defensive, but couldn't hit a layup, traded early in the season for a second round pick.
Camby - 39 years old, injury prone, played less games than his age :stoneface: . Claimed he was healthy in the postseason like he was in top shape
after being hurt most of the season. That isn't usually a great time to throw in a player

ADDITIONS
Bargnani - 7 ft, publicy said Toronto was the worst team, wanted to leave. Most likely wasnt motivated there. Injured last year. But was excited to be a Knick and is an addition. SHOULD play the 3. This way Melo can be efficient at PF and Bargnani can help spread the floor, and be a Nowitzki 3.0

World Peace - NY born, defensive, good from 3. Someone we can throw at Lebron, KD, Kobe, Hardens, PP, instead of Melo.

JR Smith & Pablo - Re-signed.

Kenyon Martin - Will most likely re-sign in the next few days.

TH Jr, J. Taylor, C. Leslie J. Jordan - Haven't watched summer league, but heard good things about Leslie and THJR .

Last edited:
This Knicks summer league team sucks balls. They getting blasted in the ***.
I'm sayin dudes was ready to trade him for Jared Dudley :smh:

Dog, I totally forgot about that. I just remember cats bashing him on some he'll never be the same tip (after like 2 bad games). But now I remember the multiple pages of debating trading him for Dudley. Like, cats were actually debating it. SMH. And I'd have to agree, somehow we ended up better. Its only surprising because of how restricted we were. I really hope Amare can play 60 games man. Just give us 60.

Back
Top Bottom