and we're done

Bargnani - replaces Copeland, and is a bigger threat than him imo
THJ - another guy that can come in and score if JR is bricking
Prigs - more minutes to him with Kidd gone
MWP - takes pressure of Shump and Melo defensively
Shump - he's gonna get more touches now and will be better, him and MWP probably the best 2-3 defenders in league

We many not be contenders yet (still have 3 open roster spots), but we are DEFINITELY better than last year. So are other teams in the East, but i'm not worried about the Nets. Granger will be at 50% at best. Only teams i'm worried about are the Bulls and Heat.

Clearly now our main focus should be another PG and big men.

I agree with this 100% and I think the team is better than they were last year. People will sleep on the Knicks but I like that we will be under the radar.

much better...

Anyone else feel like THJ is the reincarnation of H20 in disguise? Dude can stroke it..pause. I'm happy he fell to us.

Last edited:
Def can't shoot as well as Allan, but if he ends up doing so that's excellent.

I feel like every other post I make in here is about Kenyon, but yea.... Get him.

eff that meta world peace jibber jabber. that's on some west coast granola hippie ****

area 51 is his new knickname

eff that meta world peace jibber jabber. that's on some west coast granola hippie ****

area 51 is his new knickname

Would of been the perfect time to use the 96 # (qb) (96)

Drew Gooden was amnestied.. if no one picks him up.. would he be a good back up ?

Last edited:
More info

J.R. Smith's Deal Actually For $17.95M Over Three Seasons
Jul 16, 2013 11:24 PM EDT

The New York Knicks and J.R. Smith agreed to a three-year, $17.95 million agreement and not the widely reported four-year, $24.5 million deal.

The contract calls for Smith to make $5.57 million next season and $5.98 million in 2014-15, with a third-year player option at $6.4 million.

Smith had two surgeries on Monday, one to repair damage to his patella tendon and another for a teal of the lateral meniscus. Smith may need three to four months of recovery.

Via Howard Beck/New York Times

That's a great deal.

Lol isola **** now you lame. The deal is even better than originally reported and it still doesn't matter that the Knicks didn't divulge the injury

I can see why sports reporters would be mad. That's just less and less things they'll get paid for to write articles about. Those things change nothing for the fans or team.

Dudes is mad about injury reports, call me when Glen, Dolan, and Ron are having their way with female employees in the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom