and we're done

NY_KnicksPR ‏@NY_KnicksPR
J.R. Smith had patella tendon surgery & arthroscopy for a tear in the lateral meniscus, of his left knee, at the HSS in NYC.

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT
JR Smith had knee surgery, Knicks just announced. Recovery is 12-16 weeks.

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT
Smith had patella tendon surgery and arthroscopy for tear in lateral meniscus. Knicks say injuries were "chronic and gradually worsened"

Last edited:
JR will be fine.

Yeah he will at the worst be ready for the start of the season. Probably will miss the majority if not all of Training Camp though.

Glad to see Ron is excited about playing with Shump. I have always said Shump reminds me of a younger version of him.

I think the defensive intensity of those 2 along with Tyson (who I think will have a bounce back season) will rub off on a lot of the other players.

This team won 54 games and I think a lot of people are doubting them and saying they are no better than a 5 seed. I think people are underestimating the Knicks and I think the team will use this as motivation all season long. I can't wait for this season...I really have nothing to be excited about in sports with my Mets and Jets. :smh:

3-4 month recovery for J.R. Wow

There goes him working on his game during the off-season. :smh:

Outta nowhere, god damn.

-Did the Knicks know?

-Did he not get the surgery until after a deal so he wouldn't hurt his pockets?

-Frank killing the Knicks on twitter and I love it.

Isola just trying to uncover something that isn't there though.

Smith is getting paid peanuts. So unless this is like a season ending injury or something, I don't see how or what the Knicks did wrong with signing him even if they knew he was hurt. Dude is getting paid like 6 mill a year. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom