and we're done

Tyson
Melo
Bargs
Iman
Felton

Can be a matchup nightmare... if Bargs plays well.
We play better when Melo plays the 4. Melo is also a better rebounder than Bargs. We can use Bargs at the 3 as a Nowitzki 3.0

Now if we get Ron then i say he dont start cause I dont think Iman-Ron would be a good lineup. In Ron start, JR should start with him.

BENCH
Amare
Cj Leslie
Ron
Smith / T. hardaway
Prigs

Bargs is a huge wild card, hopefully he's rejuvenated

thank you for sharing this.
he takes it to the rack. I hope he stays with that. hes got experience dunking on brook lopez and birdman already and blocking Dirk N. that's a nice resume

im a lil hyped now.

You gotta take the chance on Artest since he'll sign for the minimum. Jeremy Tyler needs to go to training camp and maybe even make the team. Kid was high touted in high school battled some maturity issues and never really learned what he should have during that time but he's still young and tall. Can't hurt to have him at the back end of the bench and see if be develops. Same with Leslie.

Via Yahoo

The Knicks are the strong frontrunner to sign World Peace to a contract worth almost $1.6 million for the 2013-14 season, sources said. A possible deal could include a second year with a player option, league sources said. The Knicks plan to give World Peace half of their $3.1 million taxpayer midlevel exception. The other half of the exception was used to re-sign guardPablo Prigioni.

The Knicks are confident World Peace will sign with them, league sources told Y! Sports.

why are we giving ronnie the rest of our money? throw that dude 500 k he's getting 7 mil from the lakers and he wants to be here. smh spend that money on someone else.

I'd expect us to give him the vets minimum which is around $1.4 million. Besides that, all we have is $1.7 million left from our mini mid-level to offer free agents.

We can give out unlimited vets minimum deals.

Last edited:
i take my gripe back. thought the vet min was lower. long as we still have cash to play with after bringing in metta i'm happy. he should come off the bench and play next to amare,

Im cool with Metta, as long as he is coming off the Bench. I dont need him starting the game chucking 3s. A 2nd team or Metta, JR, Prigs, TH, and Amare isnt bad at all. And for only 1.7 or 1.3M hes a steal.

And can we get K Mart back. What are we waiting for there? Id actually rather just resign K Mart than get Metta. I dont care how things work out. But we better not choose Metta over K Mart. Make Metta take the Vet Min so K Mart can get the rest of the Mini-Mid Level. Metta is already gonna get his money from the Lakers. So we should have him take the least money from us as possible.

Last edited:
Ron would help containing David West type forwards that absolutely raped us last year.

I can't wait for the season to start, man.

Regardless of what happens we have a solid EC contending team.

Yea I definitely want Ron. But we shouldnt be giving him a contract that handicaps us when he is going to get his 7M no matter what we pay him. If we could pay him $.01 he would still make 7M this year from the lakers. So just dont give him a contract that means we cant sign someone else that we need.

all i know is, ron artest is gonna have the forwards in the east shook once he enters the game (pierce, joe johnson, lebron, west, granger, deng...) :lol: cant wait

Toronto is a graveyard for talent.

Hopefully Bargs can resurrect his career with us.

If him and Iman play to their potential we can get that second seed again next season.

Bargs will be fine, he would be the 3rd 4th option at best, no pressure.

anything is an upgrade from Novak/Camby.

Having Metta to guard West gives Melo a little extra energy to exert on offense. Melo ddid do his thing if we had Tyson rebounding that series could've been a little different.

As bad ad we played vs Indiana, these guys beat us by around 10 points, once Jr had a slightly good game we won.

And for Bargs, he had said Toronto is the worst team and wanted out. Then was injured, who knows how frustrated he was.

:rofl:

Metta World Peace @MettaWorldPeace
I'm so happy to be Metta this morning because at 4am I turned into the Geico lizard. I was so scared I would be in NY as a Lizard!!
12:51 p.m. Mon, Jul 15

Back
Top Bottom