and we're done

So if Metta comes to the Knicks can we start an actual "Coming Home" campaign? One that's actually real

Retweeted Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA):

Y! Sources: World Peace expected to meet w/ N.Y., officials in Vegas in next couple days, Knicks strong frontrunners.

Breen is an incredible play by play guy but the moment he starts to have an opinion on anything he's one of the most annoying men on earth. Whether he's protecting a terrible referee decision or slurping up stars that aren't even in the building. Squealing like a girl that the Knicks lead has been "cut to 14"

Very tone deaf. He shouldn't be a local broadcaster. He can't switch up back and forth. He has one setting.

Strictly play by play, yes he's amazing.

Breen is an incredible play by play guy but the moment he starts to have an opinion on anything he's one of the most annoying men on earth. Whether he's protecting a terrible referee decision or slurping up stars that aren't even in the building. Squealing like a girl that the Knicks lead has been "cut to 14"

Very tone deaf. He shouldn't be a local broadcaster. He can't switch up back and forth. He has one setting.

Strictly play by play, yes he's amazing.

This.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1703 ... orld-peace

"According to 82games.com, MWP held opposing small forwards to a PER of 15.00 last season, which was exactly league-average. But he limited power forwards to a PER of 13.7, which shows both his toughness and his versatility.

Overall, the Lakers' offensive rating improved 3.9 points per 100 possessions when World Peace was on the floor, while their defensive rating was 3.8 points per 100 possessions better. Altogether, MWP improved the team by a whopping net rating of plus-7.7 points per 100 possessions.

Just for reference, Kobe Bryant's net rating was just plus-3.3 points per 100 possessions for the Lakers last year, per 82games."

Retweeted Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA):

Y! Sources: World Peace expected to meet w/ N.Y., officials in Vegas in next couple days, Knicks strong frontrunners.
What happen with the Clippers?
Clip's have plenty of depth, he wouldn't get too many minutes over there.

He'd be a fool to not go to NY, then again, we're talkin' a guy self-named Metta World Peace. 

Last edited:
Clip's have plenty of depth, he wouldn't get too many minutes over there.

He'd be a fool to not go to NY, then again, we're talkin' a guy self-named Metta World Peace. 

The only thing that makes sense for him to go to Clippers is, his family would stay in LA. Knicks should make more sense to him, playing wise though. The guy is a nut case though, lol.

Yo I'm honestly not that hype if Ron plays here. I feel it's kinda more for him than us and just reads like a perfect situation to se him come here and fail or worse.

If he comes ok but ain't no way I'm keeping up with his crazy *** tweets and pics. I don't believe anything he's said or anything said about him that I've seen in this thread.

I mean how many successful stories are there of NYers coming to the Knicks and it working out? :nerd:

Last edited:
You guys think Ron starts if he comes? I rather start Bargs at the 4 and bring Ron off the bench and eventually play him at the 3 with Melo at the 4 to close games.

Last edited:
Tyson
Melo
Bargs
Iman
Felton

Can be a matchup nightmare... if Bargs plays well.
We play better when Melo plays the 4. Melo is also a better rebounder than Bargs. We can use Bargs at the 3 as a Nowitzki 3.0

Now if we get Ron then i say he dont start cause I dont think Iman-Ron would be a good lineup. In Ron start, JR should start with him.

BENCH
Amare
Cj Leslie
Ron
Smith / T. hardaway
Prigs

Bargs is a huge wild card, hopefully he's rejuvenated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom