and we're done

We are a KMart away from being serious Final contenders alongside the Heat, Pacers, Bulls, and Nets if they gel. I think the Nets will have 2012 Laker like problems tho with Kidd as the coach. We shouldnt be worse than 3rd seed tho

Welcome home indeed 
pimp.gif

Happy to see my dude MWP with you guys. He does run awkward 1 man fast breaks, but the dude is funny. Good luck to him and the Knicks! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Elton Brand gay or something? Who signs with the rebuilding hawks at the end of a career instead of going somewhere to compete...ain't nothing but gay dudes in ATL b I'm not accepting this

Good signing. Besides the fact that Ron is still a very good defender and solid offensively with the ability to stretch the floor; I love that we added some toughness to the team. This team badly needed another enforcer and I think Ron can provide that.

Bringing back K-Mart and/or another big man would be a nice end to what has been a solid off-season IMO.

Having Ron and Shump defending the perimeter will be VERY valuable come playoff time.

Back
Top Bottom