And They wonder why Young Blacks distrust NYPD

Originally Posted by BTK

this has become perfectly legal since the days of Giuliani. This is his tactic, and for those complaining that they're profiling, get over it. Face facts, most of the violent and dryg related crimes in the city comes from blacks and latinos. If you're not doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.

Spoiler [+]
I'm black if that matters
One of the most idiotic responses i've read in a while...you never heard of dirty cops using dirty tactics to incriminate innocent people in order to make their numbers go up for the public?  Even if it's for a single night in a holding cell if your innocent and weren't doing anything wrong to begin with why would they need to cuff you and use force?

Originally Posted by BTK

this has become perfectly legal since the days of Giuliani. This is his tactic, and for those complaining that they're profiling, get over it. Face facts, most of the violent and dryg related crimes in the city comes from blacks and latinos. If you're not doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.

Spoiler [+]
One of the most idiotic responses i've read in a while...you never heard of dirty cops using dirty tactics to incriminate innocent people in order to make their numbers go up for the public?  Even if it's for a single night in a holding cell if your innocent and weren't doing anything wrong to begin with why would they need to cuff you and use force?

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]
whether your doing something illegal or not
its still wastin 10 minutes of your time, humiliating you (not me i could care less im used to it), and basically saying oh he has drugs and a gun get him
its not right, out of the millions of times ive been stopped like that ive only been arrested twice, and ive been arrested 10+

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]
its still wastin 10 minutes of your time, humiliating you (not me i could care less im used to it), and basically saying oh he has drugs and a gun get him
its not right, out of the millions of times ive been stopped like that ive only been arrested twice, and ive been arrested 10+

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]

Um how about no. Im not getting over it until police stop harrasing people of color for no reason. And btw @ your spoiler. I could care less if your black saying this.  
so based on your logic, if there's a serial killer walking around, you don't want cops to frisk him because he's a person of color. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]

Um how about no. Im not getting over it until police stop harrasing people of color for no reason. And btw @ your spoiler. I could care less if your black saying this.  
so based on your logic, if there's a serial killer walking around, you don't want cops to frisk him because he's a person of color. 
indifferent.gif

im not black nor latino but F most police officers because of how they abuse their power and authority.

in cali the LAPD of Sheriffs will pull you over just for walkin down the street at night by yourself now matter what race you are, but im certain they have a preference for targeting blacks and latinos.

NYPD is just flatout New York Pricks and %%+#*.

i been on probation for almost 3 years now though and the terms of my probation were that if i mess up in any type of way, shape, or form my probation gets terminated and i gotta do the 2 year bid that got suspended when i accepted my plea bargain so anytime i've been pulled over by cops , i've been on some super respectful yes sir, no sir, have a good day officer type stuff just because im so close to getting off this probation and it's an L arguing with those bastards, but i've been tempted to take down badge numbers and file complaints a few times now.

im not black nor latino but F most police officers because of how they abuse their power and authority.

in cali the LAPD of Sheriffs will pull you over just for walkin down the street at night by yourself now matter what race you are, but im certain they have a preference for targeting blacks and latinos.

NYPD is just flatout New York Pricks and %%+#*.

i been on probation for almost 3 years now though and the terms of my probation were that if i mess up in any type of way, shape, or form my probation gets terminated and i gotta do the 2 year bid that got suspended when i accepted my plea bargain so anytime i've been pulled over by cops , i've been on some super respectful yes sir, no sir, have a good day officer type stuff just because im so close to getting off this probation and it's an L arguing with those bastards, but i've been tempted to take down badge numbers and file complaints a few times now.

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]

Nah son . It doesnt work like that. Nobody wants to  be embarassed in public like that in front of people just because of your race. Racial Profiling is not right for whatever reasons.  Young dude who was crying because it was his first time getting slammed around like that by some cops .For no reason whatsoever

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]

Nah son . It doesnt work like that. Nobody wants to  be embarassed in public like that in front of people just because of your race. Racial Profiling is not right for whatever reasons.  Young dude who was crying because it was his first time getting slammed around like that by some cops .For no reason whatsoever

da real thirsty ones are those rookie cops they assign on mobile precincts...those Manhattan north patrol cops get HARD ONES when they

see a young man in a nice car stunting...wanna stop him search his car and ruin his day...
grin.gif

peep this story from last summer...

[h1]Two Manhattan North NYPD Officers Indicted on Corruption Charges [/h1]
July 15, 2010 8:45pm   Updated July 16, 2010 6:20am3commentsshareprint
[h2]The officers allegedly lied in court about drug arrests.[/h2]

image_xlimage_2009_12_R7316_OFFICER_SHOOTING_REPORT_120109.jpg
Two NYPD officers were indicted on corruption charges, the DA said Thursday. (Flickr/Nick.Allen)

By Shayna Jacobs

DNAinfo Reporter/Producer

MANHATTAN SUPREME COURT — A Manhattan North police sergeant and a junior police officer were indicted on charges they made illegal searches and arrests and then lied in court about the incidents, the Manhattan District Attorney said Thursday. 

Sergeant William Eiseman, 41, fabricated facts to justify searching vehicles and homes for cocaine, marijuana and guns, prosecutors claimed in court documents. 

In once instance, Eiseman illegally searched the iPhone of a drug suspect parked in a mini-van near 135th Street and Broadway for incriminating photos, according to court papers filed by the DA. 

The ranking officer used the photos to get a search warrant to enter the apartment of the drug suspect, Antoine Melville. 

Eiseman then lied about the incident during a Manhattan Supreme Court  hearing in August 2007, claiming the smell of marijuana smoke emanating from Melville's van gave him cause to make the searches.

Eiseman faces similar charges in three other allegedly illegal searches.

Prosecutors also charged Michael Carsey, 29, a junior officer under the supervision of Eiseman, with lying about the Melville arrest.

Both officers, who are now suspended from duty, were charged with perjury and official misconduct, among other charges. Eiseman was also charged with evidence tampering.

The two officers were released from court custody on their own recognisance at their arraignment Thursday, which was not attended by reporters and photographers because the DA's office did not provide advance notice. An announcement regarding the arraignment was sent out only after it happened.

The officers' corruption charges were revealed one day after ex-police officer Patrick Pogan, facing up to four years in prison for a falsifying records conviction, was granted a reprieve from a jail sentence by a Manhattan judge. Pogan had been convicted of lying on court papers about shoving a Critical Mass cyclist to the ground in an incident caught on video.

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/20100715/man...-indicted-on-corruption-charges#ixzz1F5bGmmSE

http://www.dnainfo.com/20100715/man...-nypd-officers-indicted-on-corruption-charges

da real thirsty ones are those rookie cops they assign on mobile precincts...those Manhattan north patrol cops get HARD ONES when they

see a young man in a nice car stunting...wanna stop him search his car and ruin his day...
grin.gif

peep this story from last summer...

[h1]Two Manhattan North NYPD Officers Indicted on Corruption Charges [/h1]
July 15, 2010 8:45pm   Updated July 16, 2010 6:20am3commentsshareprint
[h2]The officers allegedly lied in court about drug arrests.[/h2]

image_xlimage_2009_12_R7316_OFFICER_SHOOTING_REPORT_120109.jpg
Two NYPD officers were indicted on corruption charges, the DA said Thursday. (Flickr/Nick.Allen)

By Shayna Jacobs

DNAinfo Reporter/Producer

MANHATTAN SUPREME COURT — A Manhattan North police sergeant and a junior police officer were indicted on charges they made illegal searches and arrests and then lied in court about the incidents, the Manhattan District Attorney said Thursday. 

Sergeant William Eiseman, 41, fabricated facts to justify searching vehicles and homes for cocaine, marijuana and guns, prosecutors claimed in court documents. 

In once instance, Eiseman illegally searched the iPhone of a drug suspect parked in a mini-van near 135th Street and Broadway for incriminating photos, according to court papers filed by the DA. 

The ranking officer used the photos to get a search warrant to enter the apartment of the drug suspect, Antoine Melville. 

Eiseman then lied about the incident during a Manhattan Supreme Court  hearing in August 2007, claiming the smell of marijuana smoke emanating from Melville's van gave him cause to make the searches.

Eiseman faces similar charges in three other allegedly illegal searches.

Prosecutors also charged Michael Carsey, 29, a junior officer under the supervision of Eiseman, with lying about the Melville arrest.

Both officers, who are now suspended from duty, were charged with perjury and official misconduct, among other charges. Eiseman was also charged with evidence tampering.

The two officers were released from court custody on their own recognisance at their arraignment Thursday, which was not attended by reporters and photographers because the DA's office did not provide advance notice. An announcement regarding the arraignment was sent out only after it happened.

The officers' corruption charges were revealed one day after ex-police officer Patrick Pogan, facing up to four years in prison for a falsifying records conviction, was granted a reprieve from a jail sentence by a Manhattan judge. Pogan had been convicted of lying on court papers about shoving a Critical Mass cyclist to the ground in an incident caught on video.

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/20100715/man...-indicted-on-corruption-charges#ixzz1F5bGmmSE

http://www.dnainfo.com/20100715/man...-nypd-officers-indicted-on-corruption-charges

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]
This is the problem in F'm america right now dudes are completely in denial about having any rights.. I know im not doing anything illegal so !## would i accept being stopped thrown against walls and patted down for no reason... I give a #%@+ about the race Nobody should be subject to being harassed
This is by far the softest generation Ever... When the #%@+ our people gonna say enough is enough im not a playtoy to the authority and government 

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]
This is the problem in F'm america right now dudes are completely in denial about having any rights.. I know im not doing anything illegal so !## would i accept being stopped thrown against walls and patted down for no reason... I give a #%@+ about the race Nobody should be subject to being harassed
This is by far the softest generation Ever... When the #%@+ our people gonna say enough is enough im not a playtoy to the authority and government 

I will admit though...while their tactic is suspect...if you know oyu run the risk of getting caught, you're less likely to do some foul *$$@.

I will admit though...while their tactic is suspect...if you know oyu run the risk of getting caught, you're less likely to do some foul *$$@.

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]

You've been arrested more than 10 times? Please tell me they've all been wrongful arrests otherwise I don't know what you're arguing.And this thread title is as stupid as watching some WSHH video of some black kids beating up a defenseless person and then saying "And they wonder why NYPD don't trust young black men".

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by BTK

Spoiler [+]

You've been arrested more than 10 times? Please tell me they've all been wrongful arrests otherwise I don't know what you're arguing.And this thread title is as stupid as watching some WSHH video of some black kids beating up a defenseless person and then saying "And they wonder why NYPD don't trust young black men".

No surprise. NYPD has been a joke for ages. One time, NYPD had me face down on the concrete claiming that I fit the description of a rapist.

No surprise. NYPD has been a joke for ages. One time, NYPD had me face down on the concrete claiming that I fit the description of a rapist.

Back
Top Bottom