And They wonder why Young Blacks distrust NYPD

This +#@# is disgusting and the fact that the idiot defends this is even more disturbing. but of course it wont be stopped because it only effects minorities

This +#@# is disgusting and the fact that the idiot defends this is even more disturbing. but of course it wont be stopped because it only effects minorities

trust me I know...doesn't even matter if your black...minorities are getting hated on by nypd for decades...feel bad for this kid though...crying like a lil %%*#% and all...probably make his catch much stronger though...

trust me I know...doesn't even matter if your black...minorities are getting hated on by nypd for decades...feel bad for this kid though...crying like a lil %%*#% and all...probably make his catch much stronger though...

I honestly wouldn't care at all if I got frisked as long as it didn't make me late for work or something. Who cares, if they're frisking me in order to find a gun on the next person, go ahead.

and out of that 7%, I wonder how many arrests were made up, or from people upset talking back. 
laugh.gif

I honestly wouldn't care at all if I got frisked as long as it didn't make me late for work or something. Who cares, if they're frisking me in order to find a gun on the next person, go ahead.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

30t6p3b.gif
@ him cryin' like a lil girl.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

30t6p3b.gif
@ him cryin' like a lil girl.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

and out of that 7%, I wonder how many arrests were made up, or from people upset talking back. 
laugh.gif
6.9%
%%@% is ridiculous in the city now...
they will pull up in a wagon... and line up a whole block on a wall, to search everyone and find nothing...

lmaoooooo at homeboy crying... you about to get a brand new M3 just for that performance. Courtesy of the NYPD.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

brb, acquiring cop uniform.

brb, acquiring cop uniform.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
6.9%
%%@% is ridiculous in the city now...
they will pull up in a wagon... and line up a whole block on a wall, to search everyone and find nothing...

lmaoooooo at homeboy crying... you about to get a brand new M3 just for that performance. Courtesy of the NYPD.
pimp.gif

So you have no problem with somebody randomely stopping you and aggressively touching you because its suppose to keep you "safe" okay

Back
Top Bottom