And people wonder why the World hates the United States....

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

So the world hates the U.S because of a few idiots?  They acted on behalf of their own ignorance, not on behalf of the U.S.. Intelligent people will understand this

Originally Posted by rashi

I can't believe most of you are so surprised.

The military purposely recruits D Bags like this, because they know people like this don't think and can careless. Look at the boys that come back to REALITY and don't know what to do with themselves. They train teenagers, brainwash them, give them guns, and drop them into a sand box. What do you expect?

mad.gif

you are some real ignorant %#$@# to believe yourself.
If it wasnt for D bags like (what you called me and my fellow brothers in arms) me, your kids wouldnt be able to live in this FREE country. Sure it got its fault but there is NO perfect country let alone all perfect citizens or even military personnel. 

I love the military and I served in Iraq (OIF 1&2) and Afghan (OEF 07-08) and do this so my sons dont have to do what i do.

your welcome from your fellow D bag. 
wink.gif

The military purposely recruits D Bags like this, because they know people like this don't think and can careless. Look at the boys that come back to REALITY and don't know what to do with themselves. They train teenagers, brainwash them, give them guns, and drop them into a sand box. What do you expect?

mad.gif

If it wasnt for D bags like (what you called me and my fellow brothers in arms) me, your kids wouldnt be able to live in this FREE country. Sure it got its fault but there is NO perfect country let alone all perfect citizens or even military personnel. 

I love the military and I served in Iraq (OIF 1&2) and Afghan (OEF 07-08) and do this so my sons dont have to do what i do.

wink.gif

War is ugly fellas, most of us can't fathom what goes on in it.  Don't pigeon hole the entire U.S. population based on the actions of a group of people.

War is ugly fellas, most of us can't fathom what goes on in it.  Don't pigeon hole the entire U.S. population based on the actions of a group of people.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

mad.gif

wink.gif

Yeah okay. anyone who has to serve in the military to support their family pretty much failed at life...hence why most of the military if filled with uneducated douche bags...

sorry to break it to you bro... military = guys trying to pay off loans, guys who have nothing going for them, guys who failed to do anything on their own, last resort option, and dudes with no education.

These are the guys that comprise the American military at the base level. Hence why the educated guys at the top never step foot on the battle field, they send guys like you who think they are 'saving the country'.

ultimate fail.

mad.gif

wink.gif

Yeah okay. anyone who has to serve in the military to support their family pretty much failed at life...hence why most of the military if filled with uneducated douche bags...

sorry to break it to you bro... military = guys trying to pay off loans, guys who have nothing going for them, guys who failed to do anything on their own, last resort option, and dudes with no education.

These are the guys that comprise the American military at the base level. Hence why the educated guys at the top never step foot on the battle field, they send guys like you who think they are 'saving the country'.

ultimate fail.

Originally Posted by copped

mad.gif

wink.gif

ultimate fail.

i don't know what's stupider your post here or you trying to sell those knicks hats for $70 shipped.

anyhow generalizing is dumb.  sure some people join the military because it's the best option for them, but that doesn't speak for everyone in the military.

mad.gif

wink.gif

ultimate fail.

i don't know what's stupider your post here or you trying to sell those knicks hats for $70 shipped.

anyhow generalizing is dumb.  sure some people join the military because it's the best option for them, but that doesn't speak for everyone in the military.

So the world hates the U.S because of a few idiots?  They acted on behalf of their own ignorance, not on behalf of the U.S.. Intelligent people will understand this

Just a like a few people who kill in the name of Islam. Intelligent individuals will understand that these are religious fanatics that represent the minority.  However, include the negative images that Western Media adds and you get a large number of people who directly associate the fanatics with all of Islam.

Keep in mind that mistakes that are made by these soldiers are magnified in foreign media. Thus, you have people associating all of the United States with the actions of these soldiers.

Just a like a few people who kill in the name of Islam. Intelligent individuals will understand that these are religious fanatics that represent the minority.  However, include the negative images that Western Media adds and you get a large number of people who directly associate the fanatics with all of Islam.

Keep in mind that mistakes that are made by these soldiers are magnified in foreign media. Thus, you have people associating all of the United States with the actions of these soldiers.

mad.gif

wink.gif
I would love for you to share some of those "imperfections" that you have experienced while being in the military. betcha you won't though.

You're defending my freedom from halfway around the world?
roll.gif

Go back to school...

mad.gif

wink.gif
I would love for you to share some of those "imperfections" that you have experienced while being in the military. betcha you won't though.

You're defending my freedom from halfway around the world?
roll.gif

Go back to school...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

mad.gif

wink.gif

ultimate fail.

why you on my nuts about those knick hats? every time i post you stay quoting me talking about the hats?

seriously hop off my shlong.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

mad.gif

wink.gif

ultimate fail.

why you on my nuts about those knick hats? every time i post you stay quoting me talking about the hats?

seriously hop off my shlong.

mad.gif

wink.gif

ultimate fail.

kingofpopcorn.gif

mad.gif

wink.gif

ultimate fail.

kingofpopcorn.gif

troops have been programmed/brainwashed to think this type of bahavior is acceptable. remember how they did things at that other isolated prison spot, stacking "terrorists" in pyramids naked and so forth.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

troops have been programmed/brainwashed to think this type of bahavior is acceptable. remember how they did things at that other isolated prison spot, stacking "terrorists" in pyramids naked and so forth.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

There's a group in every military that does things like this, whether domestic or foreign.

This is so disgusting and sad. I can't believe they even fathom the thought of using the kids as bait to run them over!

So many emotions going through my head and they aren't good.
30t6p3b.gif

This is so disgusting and sad. I can't believe they even fathom the thought of using the kids as bait to run them over!

So many emotions going through my head and they aren't good.
30t6p3b.gif

There's a group in every military that does things like this, whether domestic or foreign.

Back
Top Bottom