And people wonder why the World hates the United States....

POS like these guys give real soldiers a bad name and only make things harder for everyone else on the ground. Have fun in Leavenworth you sick bastards.

These people are animals and deserve to die. I'm from Panama and they did horrible things to my people when they invaded us in '89. That's why it doesn't faze me when they get killed when they disregard the life of other humans

These people are animals and deserve to die. I'm from Panama and they did horrible things to my people when they invaded us in '89. That's why it doesn't faze me when they get killed when they disregard the life of other humans

cool, i learned something new today. niketalk lumps the actions of a few morons and lets their actions depict the rest of america.

oh yeah and btw what a bunch of animals

cool, i learned something new today. niketalk lumps the actions of a few morons and lets their actions depict the rest of america.

oh yeah and btw what a bunch of animals

I can't believe most of you are so surprised.

The military purposely recruits D Bags like this, because they know people like this don't think and can careless. Look at the boys that come back to REALITY and don't know what to do with themselves. They train teenagers, brainwash them, give them guns, and drop them into a sand box. What do you expect?

I can't believe most of you are so surprised.

The military purposely recruits D Bags like this, because they know people like this don't think and can careless. Look at the boys that come back to REALITY and don't know what to do with themselves. They train teenagers, brainwash them, give them guns, and drop them into a sand box. What do you expect?

eek.gif
@ pic 17

man i seen worse in afghanistan..i recall once outside a british fob(forward operating base) there were dead bodies just stacked on top of one another.... staggared like bricks...maybe 8-10 of them...personally,i think it was the locals that did it becAUSe we were in a pretty hot sport (helman province) and literally there were shootouts and airstrikes every day..

for those calling ducktaled or question my validity i did three years at bragg 1/508 PIR (parachute infantry regime) 82 Airborne..

was a mechanic btw,not infantry..

man i seen worse in afghanistan..i recall once outside a british fob(forward operating base) there were dead bodies just stacked on top of one another.... staggared like bricks...maybe 8-10 of them...personally,i think it was the locals that did it becAUSe we were in a pretty hot sport (helman province) and literally there were shootouts and airstrikes every day..

for those calling ducktaled or question my validity i did three years at bragg 1/508 PIR (parachute infantry regime) 82 Airborne..

was a mechanic btw,not infantry..

This kind of terrible act doesn't happen with only US soldiers. I think this is why the world just hates war.

This kind of terrible act doesn't happen with only US soldiers. I think this is why the world just hates war.

Back
Top Bottom