An interesting view on "life"

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Originally Posted by mondayC

Morally...eh unless we can actually create a matrix life state, in that itself will replicate what we have now as "life", i think thats a little too far. I mean, then itd have to run for seemingly ever, you cant just shut the program off and forget about it.

I dont smoke, dont do drugs, rarely drink, i just think deeply on myself. So those who think that its any drug, dont. Just try and come up with something intelligent to talk about that could possibly be true, cuz im really likin this discussion.

Things I wonder about.
Time Travel- if you seemingly pass an object through space (general space, not space as we see it as outside our atmosphere) faster than the speed of light, will it travel backwards in time? I mean, lets say you are traveling faster than the speed of light, then you see what was there a second ago correct? I cant grasp it yet. Also, i feel like time travel can only proceed from the point of invention and further, but never before that point. Like if time travel were invented in 2015, they wouldnt be able to come back in time because by then history has been written that time travel does not yet exist. But if they came back to present day 2008, the history would have to be changed. Then we're getting into parallel dimensions and stuff which is another cool topic. But i just feel that when time travel is conceived, it can only progress forward and not backwards.

I also have the same beliefs that pharell does on death. And that is the thought that no one really dies. Think of ourselves as hermit crabs. Our body can be maimed, hell we can even go into comas where the body does not react, yet we still have the voice inside of our head, and the will to move and act upon our environment. Its tough to explain, but we are all conscious and minus the physicality of our bodies all exist and will continue to exist forever. Einstein stated that energy cannot be destroyed, so how can the consciousness inside of us be an exception. Yet Im just tryin to figure out the whole creation part of it, where humans are born and energy is created, but it cannot be destroyed. To counter that, I say that there are always an equal number of living things on this planet, with animals/humans/plants anything living. When one dies, another life-form is created to house its energy. If there was only a way to correlate the dropping animal population rates with the rising human population rates, It could be proven/disproven. How cool would it be to gather up every living thing in our planet, and watch as one withers away and another is made in its place to house its energy....

HisAirness....would you care to elaborate on the "documents" you have seen?
Certainly some good points you made there. I don't know enough about physics/speed of light/etc to comment on the firstpart. however, on the subject of life after death, I hold somewhat similar beliefs to you. I think we are energy that happens to be trapped at this moment inmatter in the form of a human being. A good quote I read a couple weeks ago suggested that "we are not humans beings on a spiritual journey, but insteadwe are spirtual beings on a human journey." I think that just about sums it up. I don't claim to be an expert, I can only hope to continue to furthermy knowledge and understanding to gain a better grip on what we call "life". I hope everyone that reads this topic trys to do the same as well.

DunkNForce wrote:
you seen the end of men in black 2. with the lockers. There is Prolly Bigger and smaller worlds that we dont know about.

It's funny you should mention that because I often think about the same thing. It's sort of the same idea proposed in the OP, but some would say a more"realistic" scenerio. None the less, I hope neither are even remotely close to the truth

M1ke

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I just read it and heres what I think.

What the hell did you just say?!?!?!

Red Barber once said "baseball is only dull to a dull mind". Change it up a little bit to relate it to this situation and I think we've foundyour problem

M!ke

Everything in life can be explained by physics/chemistry and thus is governed by mathematics.

However, I am not buying that we're some sort of simulation created for the amusement of a higher being (aliens?God?). I think every aspect of life came tobe as a result of random chemical reactions(big bang). All the ingredients necessary to create our planet already existed in our universe. Scientists have beenable to conduct experiments that show that the "primordial soup" of certain chemicals is sufficient in generating the chemicals of life(RNA/DNA). Weare a result of years of "updates" in DNA structure, random(mutations) or non-random (adaptive).

[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Chemist Stanley Miller and physicist Harold Urey did a famous experiment in 1950 to test this theory. Theymixed gases thought to be present on primitive earth:[/font]
[table][tr][td]
blbull1.gif
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Methane (CH[sub]4[/sub])[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
blbull1.gif
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Ammonia (NH[sub]3[/sub])[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
blbull1.gif
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Water (H[sub]2[/sub]O)[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
blbull1.gif
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Hydrogen (H[sub]2[/sub])[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
blbull1.gif
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]No Oxygen[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] Theythen electrically sparked the mixture to signify lightning. The results were amino acids, the building blocks of proteins. It was later discovered that otherenergies also can excite gases and produce all 20 amino acids:[/font]
[table][tr][td]
blbull1.gif
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Electricity[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
blbull1.gif
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Ultraviolet light[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
blbull1.gif
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Heat[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
blbull1.gif
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Shock[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

2012 = 4th density

we are moving out the 3D
Do you have any idea when were we supposed to have moved from 2D to 3D, and also 1D to 2D previously? It may help put torest some things I've been wondering about

M!ke

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

NothingBefore wrote:

2012 = 4th density

we are moving out the 3D
Do you have any idea when were we supposed to have moved from 2D to 3D, and also 1D to 2D previously? It may help put to rest some things I've been wondering about

M!ke

yea i was gonna ask that question. im not really bitin the whole 2012 hype idk why...

Back
Top Bottom