An informative article about Sexuality, Gender Identity, etc.

I thought this was common knowledge. Sex refers to physical anatomy. What you are biologically equipped with sexually. Gender refers to the societal role you choose to align with. Hence; the infamous "Pregnant Man." Perfect example of someone who changed his gender role but is biologically of the female sex.

Did you just learn this or something?

In regards to my opinion, I feel human sexuality is very fluid. There's no black or white. It's very much gray. The gender role of the man shuns anything that takes away from his perceived masculinity which is why most men are not open about bisexuality. Female gender roles are increasingly becoming more fluid which affords women the opportunity to openly express their bisexuality. While many men and female are in fact only attracted to the opposite sex, I believe there is almost an equal if not more amount of people of both sexes who are attracted to either sex whether they are honest about it or not. Gender, much like race, is a social construct meaning there is no biological blueprint for boys liking blue and sports while girls like pink and Barbie.

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple
No, I did not just learn what sex and gender means.

Why do you believe that there are a considerable amount of people that are bisexual whether they admit it or not?

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens
Will do bro.
I've only checked out two of the clips from the link you posted in another thread, but I put this on my to-watch list.

Edit: I just found it on Amazon, so I'm going to rent it by the end of this month.

Back
Top Bottom