*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

jabbawockeez already set the standard for like the next 200 seasons.. noone even compares

Originally Posted by SourDeezy

jabbawockeez already set the standard for like the next 200 seasons.. noone even compares
Shows how much you know...
eyes.gif

For some reason, I think it's a safe bet to say that Team Millennia automatically made it in this season without auditioning after the controversy of themgetting cut last season. When they didn't make it, people went crazy... it was the regional setup that messed everything up. It still does.

I also heard that Randy Jackson asked Quest to be in season 2, but they were still under contract with Fox from So You Think You Can Dance. I think it'ssafe to say that they were automatically in too, if this is true.

Mainstream media is stupid. FUSION, BODY ROCK, VIBE, PRELUDE, BUSTAGROOVE, HIP HOP INTERNATIONALS, AND WORLD OF DANCE TOURFTW!!!!!!

This should be interesting. my bet is on BoxCuttuhz to take this season but I'm going to keep an eye on The Dynamics just because they're the underdoggroup this season.

Oh, and Essence should have made it too. They were awesome.

headhunters didnt make it? the ****

mainstream ftl. nasty ray is one of the best bboys around today. was he with them?
nerd.gif
im not gonna watch the video cause youtube has been crashing on me lately.

damn!
eek.gif
The West coast don't play. Looks like its gonna be a3-peat for you guys out West

this could be just a rumor, but my boy said that a while ago he met a Supreme Soul member at In n Out burger in Daly City. The dude said that there was acontract saying that MTV can pick who gets sent home and what not.

if that is true then ive been thinking that ABDC is just another media giant that wants to exploit a street art for $$

smh.gif
SMH MTV

Originally Posted by WErunSF

this could be just a rumor, but my boy said that a while ago he met a Supreme Soul member at In n Out burger in Daly City. The dude said that there was a contract saying that MTV can pick who gets sent home and what not.

if that is true then ive been thinking that ABDC is just another media giant that wants to exploit a street art for $$

smh.gif
SMH MTV
laugh.gif

but i wouldnt be surprised if thats the case, i mean its MTV.

saw supercrew perform last night at city nights in SF(yeah SMH i know.)
they were good, a bit sloppy and the crowd wasnt feelin them at all.
ive seen supreme soul alot in person and maybe its because its home crowd and they put a lot more heart into it, but they were always
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and no tripl3 thr3at?
frown.gif
that was frost's (the black dude in SS) crewand i was hopin we get some kind of redemption.
(they arent as good as SS tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)

mainstream ftl. nasty ray is one of the best bboys around today. was he with them?image im not gonna watch the video cause youtube has been crashing on me lately.

as far as I know, Ray did audition with them...I'm sure you can find him in the audition video

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Mainstream media is stupid. FUSION, BODY ROCK, VIBE, PRELUDE, BUSTAGROOVE, HIP HOP INTERNATIONALS, AND WORLD OF DANCE TOUR FTW!!!!!!
West Coast is lucky you guys have those competitions there.

All we have here on the East is ECDC or Prelude is Culture Shock or any West Coast teams hosts one here ..

watch this. Nasty Ray (Headhunters, grey jacket) vs. Dereleek (Supreme Soul/Flex Flave..not on show) and Addraddict (Headhunters) vs. Cobi (Legendary Steps)

shame these boys couldn't get on the show.

Random Notes.

credits to ABDC Blogging.

-Kid Rainen (Jabbawockeez) will be filling in for JC as the third judge in the Season Premiere (no reaosn given as to why JC will be absent.)
-Lydia (Boxcuttuhz) also dances for Quest and used to dance with TMJuniors
-Jun (Team Millennia) also dances for Boxcutters (the larger crew that spawned Boxcuttuhz)
-Lando (Boxcuttuhz) has subbed for JabbaWockeeZ crew members
- Trix (Quest) subbed for Kid Rainen (JabbbaWockeeZ)
-Kid Rainen has just been inducted into Full Force Crew, which sourced several Super Cr3wmembers (there's a video)
-The Groovalos (who competed on Superstars of Dance) include Kid Rainen (JabbaWockeez), DoKnock (Super Cr3w), and 5 Beat Freaks. I'll upload a video of them soon.

Lando is a director of SUPER GALACTIC BEAT MANIPULATORS (San Diego), which is a group in the FAMILY ROYALE. The family royale consists of groups called BOOGIEMONSTARZ(sac)/PRESS PLAY(sac)/SUPER GALACTIC(sd)/ AND JABBAWOCKEEZ.

Joe from jabba directs press play, phil directs boogie.

ONE BIG FAM UP AND DOWN CALIFORNIA

Originally Posted by BayEST

GEN2 NEEDS TO DO THIS SHOW, QUICK.
?

Some supreme soul members came from gen2 i believe. if not gen2 specifically, then the company. but gen2 is a part of the company.

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by BayEST

?

Some supreme soul members came from gen2 i believe. if not gen2 specifically, then the company. but gen2 is a part of the company.
I'm pretty sure that BayEST is in the company.

Obviously some of the good crews got shafted for terrible ones. no doubt MTV is up to no good as usual
laugh.gif

from what i've seen and heard.

Fly Khicks consists of former members of the Miami Heat Dance Team (Sass x 7 version 2
indifferent.gif
)
Main Event, now called RingMasters had probably the worst audition i've ever seen and still made the show.

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Mainstream media is stupid. FUSION, BODY ROCK, VIBE, PRELUDE, BUSTAGROOVE, HIP HOP INTERNATIONALS, AND WORLD OF DANCE TOUR FTW!!!!!!
West Coast is lucky you guys have those competitions there.

All we have here on the East is ECDC or Prelude is Culture Shock or any West Coast teams hosts one here ..
TRUTH. If you were directing that at me, I'm from Philly... I've only experienced those competitions from YouTube. BayEST is in TheCompany? The Camp is my shhhhhhhhhhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shaun's my favorite choreographer.
I think there are some crews that wouldn't do the show because of what the mainstream entertainment industry can do to manipulate them. Somemust be concentrated on keeping it local and being a part of the "real" dance world. The cash and exposure involved is probably mad tempting though.Isn't Shaun traveling the world and choreographing for famous artists (K-Pop artists, Omarion, NLT, etc.)? Honestly, I'd be surprised if Shaun decidedto try out for the show. If any of The Camp were to audition, I'd guess it'd have Aimee, Mike, and Pat as the frontrunners. For example, I don'tthink Erik Saradpon auditioned with Formality when they tried out.

is that lando in the blue in that vid
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Millenia is in finally..but it's a shame Essence didn't make it. gigiand april
devil.gif
are crazy nice wit it
smh.gif
. i would have loved to see them compete. but it's cool to see boogiezone fam in itcontinuosly. the west has no competition whatsoever...looks like a sweep

Back
Top Bottom