*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I'm happy about Quest, Boxcutters, and TM...

Angry that Essence, Fr3sh, Point Blank, and Headhunters didn't...

QFT .

Fr3sh did really good .. don't know why they didn't make it this year. My cousin danced with them at the audition last season but got cut by that allcheerleader squad
indifferent.gif

If you dont know, now you know !

Is it just me or does ABDC not seem as good anymore as it did the first season with jabba and kaba modern?? Last season was ok but def fixed

Beat Freaks don't look half bad..

Who is Team Millenia? Where are they based out of? VA?

Last year was definitely fixed..the San Fran crew should have went further..but i was glad Super Cr3w won it..even though it was obvious they were ajudges' favorite and let their bias opinions get the best of them..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Last year was definitely fixed..the San Fran crew should have went further..but i was glad Super Cr3w won it..even though it was obvious they were a judges' favorite and let their bias opinions get the best of them..

I'm pretty sure TM was in the West Coast. I remember thinking they were ok and there's no way the rest of the East crews did better than them in theaudition
laugh.gif
I don't give a damn what anybody says, I love this show

Originally Posted by eye see soles

How do you all know about all these crews?

I'm so out of the loop on dance crews.
YouTube and message boards. And a lot of free time to do research so you can sound like you know the dancers personally.
laugh.gif

I believe Team Millenia is based outta San Diego.

Last year was definitely fixed..the San Fran crew should have went further..but i was glad Super Cr3w won it..even though it was obvious they were a judges' favorite and let their bias opinions get the best of them..
don't even remind me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by realxfresh

don't even remind me
mad.gif

me neither haha

Anyway, third time's the charm.

Like the box cutters from that video.

Hope Team Millenia takes it home.

Check out some of the crews that didn't make it..a shame these groups got denied for a few I know aren't that great.

Rhythm City

��

Headhunters (Cowboy Bebop ftw..no doubt if the choreo was a little more memorable they would have been on the show, no question..their sick individuallyas bboys and etc.)

I love the fact the show continues to strive for diversity, especially with the tappers (if that's them).

laugh.gif
Status Quo auditioned again, just saw the vid.

After seeing that Boxcuttahz audition, I'm psyched to see what they could do.

And good to see TM make it.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

BoxCuttuhz

eek.gif
sick.gif
�nasty
nasty.......this is what wanted to see all along....this is what dancing is too me....

fr3sh was tight too..too bad....

box / fr3sh / tm would have been disgusting....

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^^dland24,

bingo. watch Kaba Modern's technologic joint on ABDC, then go see that piece in the Hip Hop Internationals '07 or some other video. routine is ridiculous if you actually watch it from one angle.

I went to a live taping this year, and it just cracked me up that everyone was so
eek.gif
over So Real Cru. Their timing and entire presentation as a whole wasAWFUL. I know a couple more people who went to different tapings and they agreed. Supreme Soul and Fanny Pack's timing and ability to do stunts and dancemoves together as a cohesive unit was completely overlooked due to the way it was filmed. Those were hands down the best two crews and I really feel that thecamera switches and weird angles caused people not to appreciate them as much as they should have been.

Quest and Team Millenia
pimp.gif

http://
? how did tm and status quo get a chance to auditioned again?
smh.gif
@ essence and rhythm city didn't make it

btw
season 1:

season 2:

season 3:
???????????
devil.gif
devil.gif

maybe???
smokin.gif

BOX CUTTAHZ FTW! Here's some vids. LANDO (THE DIRECTOR) IS A BEAST!

This vid right here is an old box cuttahz (called box cutters school of assassins) when they first started, which had BEN CHUNG (Yellow) and SHAUN EVARISTO inthe group.
HE MURDERS THIS BEAT...

Back
Top Bottom