America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 MTV Sundays 9 p.m. ET

This season SUCKS! Massive Monkees is supposed to have won some big competition, but they haven't done squat. Amateur if I'm being generous. Hell,they're a bboy crew and only one member could do that martial arts kick? Season 2 was kinda crappy but even then, Super Crew just kicked MM's !%#.

Southern MOvement and that other bottom 2 crew definitely had the best dances that nite. And that's sad. Kaba Modern and Fanny Pak got 3rd place, but boththose crews would have easily won this season. Easily.

Honestly, I think they need to go back to strictly hip hop crews. Its sickening seeing crews who have absolutely no hip hop background trying to be "hiphop" - it just doesn't work.

With lowered ratings, Randy and crew will make the adjustment, hopefully.

I'm supporting SUPREME SOUL because they from the Bay Area.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Brandology

I'm supporting SUPREME SOUL because they from the Bay Area.
pimp.gif
>

Have you stopped by the dance studio in San Mateo that dude CJ opened?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

NT doesn't like this show anymore?
laugh.gif

I can't front, I've only enjoyed Rhythm City & Heroes this season, but this show just doesn't have the excitement anymore. It's prettystale. They should just make season 5, a "best of" crews and end it for awhile.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Heard massive Monkees is goin' home tonight...
indifferent.gif

We Are Heroes was at the bottom two also.
smh.gif
if true. MTV pushin real hard for a non-bboy crew to win.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

NT doesn't like this show anymore?
laugh.gif

I can't front, I've only enjoyed Rhythm City & Heroes this season, but this show just doesn't have the excitement anymore. It's pretty stale. They should just make season 5, a "best of" crews and end it for awhile.

This season sucks period. Thats why no one likes this show, atleast this season.

Last season was much better, Quest Crew vs Beat Freaks.
pimp.gif

Changed the channel as soon as Massive Monkeys was eliminated.....

The whole show was boring in general.....

The performances tonight were boring even though I wanted MM to stay..... and Rhythm City being in the bottom two with Massive Monkeys last week, yeah okay.

Not planning to watch the finale either.....

Back
Top Bottom