America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 MTV Sundays 9 p.m. ET

Originally Posted by diew its james

^i know, but when the whole show can't entertain as well as the previous seasons, beauty is my next priority
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If they aren't good, then they aren't. Besides, what's the percentage of females won the contest?

I like choreo based crews...
Rhythm City did their thing, but hopefully we'll see a lil "more" this upcoming week.

It has gotten a little more interesting from today's episode, even though I thought it would've been horrible judging from the first episode.

Oh well, I'll continue watching and see what happens.

That chick from Southern Movement is looking kinda nice, but too bad she got that Cassie.
smh.gif

Rhythm City and Massive Monkees are legit. We Are Heroes could give em some competition though, they're my sleeper pick. Southern Movement is pretty nicebut that whole cowboy gimmick is a turn-off. If they just wore normal gear, I think they'd be taken more seriously. Vogue Evolution looks like they got alot of fans, they could be this year's Fanny Pak.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Rhythm City and Massive Monkees are legit. We Are Heroes could give em some competition though, they're my sleeper pick. Southern Movement is pretty nice but that whole cowboy gimmick is a turn-off. If they just wore normal gear, I think they'd be taken more seriously. Vogue Evolution looks like they got a lot of fans, they could be this year's Fanny Pak.
Agree. I knew they would just take the Beyonce challenge easily haha.

I wasn't really impressed with Rhythm City or We Are Heroes performances.

I'm not a huge fan of this season at all. The only crews I think are decent are Massive Monkees and Rhythm City. And I don't even think theirperformances were that good for Episode 2. Both of their performances in Episode 1 were way better. This is going to be a disappointing season in my opinion.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Rhythm City and Massive Monkees are legit. We Are Heroes could give em some competition though, they're my sleeper pick. Southern Movement is pretty nice but that whole cowboy gimmick is a turn-off. If they just wore normal gear, I think they'd be taken more seriously. Vogue Evolution looks like they got a lot of fans, they could be this year's Fanny Pak.
Agree. I knew they would just take the Beyonce challenge easily haha.

I wasn't really impressed with Rhythm City or We Are Heroes performances.
I personally think Vogue has a lot of fans is because the ABDC audience is mainly all girls... And we all know girls LOVE to have gay friends.

Season 4 is really garbage!!!

Last but not least the beyonce challenge was crap, beyonce can't really dance herself , she is giving the crews dumb task's from her music video dance moves. I'm sorry but beyonce + dancing = Fail

Season 3 > 1,2,4

Damn TOTALLY forgot about this tonight. Should of set series on the DVR. SMH. Sundays suck for this show. Bring back thursdays.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Season 4 is really garbage!!!

Last but not least the beyonce challenge was crap, beyonce can't really dance herself , she is giving the crews dumb task's from her music video dance moves. I'm sorry but beyonce + dancing = Fail

Season 3 > 1,2,4
That statement just made everything you said laughable
laugh.gif
!

Anyway, yeah this season isn't too exciting. No crew is really bringing that FIRE.

seriously, this season is garbage. They should just bring back some old crews. Season 1>Season3>Season2>Real World>Season4

Back
Top Bottom