America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 MTV Sundays 9 p.m. ET

Did anybody else catch the homie with straightened hair dabbing sweat off his forehead with his hipster scarf as they were profiling how rough the Bronx is?
laugh.gif

I don't really know a damn thing about any kind of dancing, but even I recognize that there isn't one great crew.

I've never watched the show regularly, but there are two things that I've noticed from season-to-season:

- In some form or another, J.C. has the same response for every group: "I had fun watching you guys dance."

- Shane is really hypocritical. "Do you... but... incorporate more hip-hop, no matter what you're about."
laugh.gif

Just saw the first episode

i was
roll.gif
when i saw them gay dudes on there, but im not surprised though.

Its like a requirement to have gay people on every show on MTV now

This season's whack. RC's gonna win, they've been advertising how the west has "reigned" the last 2 seasons so MTV's gonna find a wayto make an east crew win. RC is obviously the best eastern crew, so they're gonna take it.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Garbage and weakest season ever...

Rhythm city got my vote.
in terms of quality Season 3 was the weakest. Quest and Beat Freaks were dope (eliminated Boxcuttuhz too early)..Strikers grew on people buteverything else was tiresome after week 1..yes abdc has to incorporate diff styles but at least make sure they can go decent choreo
indifferent.gif

for overall crews in each season, season 2 > 1 > 4 > 3.

rhythm city (my vote) and massive monkees in the finals.

Did anybody else catch the homie with straightened hair dabbing sweat off his forehead with his hipster scarf as they were profiling how rough the Bronx is?
laugh.gif

I caught that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Alonzo (leader) is dope and gets mad respect everywhere...but a few of thosecats though
laugh.gif
, at least they can dance
ohwell.gif

Tonight's show....

[table][tr][th=""]Crew[/th] [th=""]Song[/th] [th=""]Challenge[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Rhythm City[/td] [td]"Sweet Dreams" by Beyoncé[/td] [td]Must update "The Charleston" which is featured in the video[/td] [/tr][tr][td]We Are Heroes[/td] [td]"Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" by Beyoncé[/td] [td]Take the section of the video known as "The Wind" and blow us away with their own version[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Artistry In Motion[/td] [td]"Diva" by Beyoncé[/td] [td]Perform with chains incorporating the entire crew.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vogue Evolution[/td] [td]"éjà Vu" by Beyoncé[/td] [td]Perform African-style dancing within their routine[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Afroborike[/td] [td]"Beautiful Liar" by Beyoncé & Shakira[/td] [td]Work exotic Shakira-like moves into the routine[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Massive Monkees[/td] [td]"Work It Out" by Beyoncé[/td] [td]Dance with hula hoops without accidentally dropping them[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Southern Movement[/td] [td]"Ring the Alarm" by Beyoncé[/td] [td]Must dance on top of a table[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Beat Ya Feet Kings[/td] [td]"Crazy In Love" by Beyoncé[/td] [td]Booty Pop with never-before-seen flare[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'm actually hyped for the episodes. The past few seasons that wasn't so.

I got BYF Kings, Rhythm City or Massive Monkees winning the whole thing.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I got BYF Kings, Rhythm City or Massive Monkees winning the whole thing.
Uhh never.

The other two, yes.
Hmmm. They said the same thing about Fanny Pak.

We'll see.
ummmm they didnt win...lol

who comes up with these corny challenges?!?! Hula hoops? are you serious.. a 2 year old could think of that.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

who comes up with these corny challenges?!?! Hula hoops? are you serious.. a 2 year old could think of that.
word.
smh.gif

Massive Monkeys got jibbed with the hula hoop challenge
smh.gif
laugh.gif

They still did good but I expected more dancing.....

We are Heroes
devil.gif

BYF did alright.

The chick in Southern Movement is
devil.gif
Looked good too, doing that shakeand dip.
devil.gif

Afroborike is in the bottom two, hope they don't go home because those chicks were looking nice.
smokin.gif

Oh my, Vogue Evolution is up next.....
alien.gif

the group who was doin the Diva was the best tonight

doesnt the chick with the red curly hair from we are heroes look like dj bana or am i reaching?

both bottom crews had the best performances
laugh.gif
that hilarious..
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at that chick spin in the latin group
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

both bottom crews had the best performances
laugh.gif
that hilarious..
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at that chick spin in the latin group
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true.
laugh.gif

Hope the latin group stays just because of the girls.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

None of these teams are up to par with the 3 previous season winners.

This season is a bit disappointing, but still fun to watch. The Vogue Evolution team is hilarious to watch.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Latin group will win.. I agree with Shane when he said those 3 girls are the hottest to hit the stage.

The eliminated crews faces were:
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif

Afroborike tried shaking their hands and hugging them and they had those faces still.
laugh.gif

Show was okay tonight.

This week's challenge sucked.

Hopefully next week will be better with the martial arts challenge.

Two best routines tonight were: We R Heroes and Rhythm City.

BYF Kings didn't even beat their damn feet.
smh.gif

Ive lost interest in this show after the first season. the rest of the seasons were weak. the only reason why I still watchis to see Mario Lopez's fine self
devil.gif

3rd season >1st season. this season is just beyond bad. i'm still wondering how the latino group got into the bottom 2, does america not like goodlooking women anymore, or they'd prefer vogue evolution?

Originally Posted by diew its james

3rd season >1st season. this season is just beyond bad. i'm still wondering how the latino group got into the bottom 2, does america not like good looking women anymore, or they'd prefer vogue evolution?
It's not a beauty contest, it's a dance contest.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom