Originally Posted by prokid404

Originally Posted by raw120

ayyyooooooo

They turned their homeboy into a girl.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A crew called Poreotics placed first in the U.S. Hip-Hip dance competition over Kaba Modern and SoReal Cru who got 2 and 3, and ABDC cuts them? I could see whyHeadhunters and L0st Kids got cut, but Poreotics is phenomenal. Maybe they're saving them for season 5 so that an all Asian westcoast hip-hop crewdoesn't win it consecutive seasons. Find them on youtube. Their Body Rock 2009 performance is just sick.

Rhythm City and Massive Monkees are the early front runners, but I also really like Vogue Evolution. If I'm buying into the theory that the show is rigged,Rhythm City will take the crown. They're from the East, are co-ed, and specialize in clean choreo, 3 things the previous 3 winners did not embody and 3things that popular runner-ups embodied at least partially.

I'm going to have to catch the rerun.. wish I didn't have to work tonight
smh.gif

Massive Monkees have been dope since like... 02 or something. They've been competing at the same bboy events as Super Crew and Flex Flave (D-Trixx'screw) and actually been to a lot of BETTER events than them. They've been doing international %%%% for a while, and they definitely have enough skill towin this thing... looks like West Coast wins again unless the judges call some bull&$%#

Originally Posted by Beats05

A crew called Poreotics placed first in the U.S. Hip-Hip dance competition Their Body Rock 2009 performance is just sick.

just saw it...was comedy lol

Originally Posted by Beats05

Rhythm City and Massive Monkees are the early front runners, but I also really like Vogue Evolution. If I'm buying into the theory that the show is rigged, Rhythm City will take the crown. They're from the East, are co-ed, and specialize in clean choreo, 3 things the previous 3 winners did not embody and 3 things that popular runner-ups embodied at least partially.

their routine at Main Event was dope.
"Zo" is a beast.

This will be the best season yet, mark my words.

And I'm referring to as a whole, not just one group outshining the rest (jaba).

Yo them puerto rican /cuban chicks look bad! They was lookiing dummy thick! ha

Originally Posted by FullMetal

This is about to be the wackest season
i agree...

but anyway, i only liked 3 crews.
We are Heroes, Rhythm City and Massive Monkeys.

Massive Monkeys gonna win it all, though i'm rootin for Rhythm City .

i'm prolly not even gonna watch the rest of the season.
laugh.gif

What I want to know is why Southern Movement and Beat Ya Feet Kings didn't dance how they did in the Sudden Death challenge as they did in their firstroutines. I saw completely different crews. Fr3sh probably just got bracketed poorly, but after the Sudden Death challenge, the only crew they were reallybetter than was AfroBorike, so no complaints about them being sent home.

The only 4 crews I care about this season:
1. Rhythm City
2. Massive Monkees
3. Vogue Evolution
4. Artistry in Motion

Artistry in Motion has Donyelle Jones who finished as the #1 female on So You Think You Can Dance Season 2. That crew has serious talent, but I reallydon't think they're going to get many votes based on the show's audience. Whether Vogue Evolution will get the votes is a mystery to me too, butthey are incredibly talented and entertaining as well. Southern Movement, AfroBorike, and Beat Ya Feet Kings are just gimmicks that will get repetitive andfaze out sooner or later. We Are Heroes bored me. Apparently they've been competing in different hip-hop competitions worldwide doing that same exactroutine. People on the ABDC boards are saying they've never seen them do any other routine, ever.

I see a lot of potential for Rhythm City and Massive Monkees to make this season worth watching every week, but I'm still going to reserve my judgment asto whether this season will match or exceed any of the other 3.

So NY cats what's really good with Vogue Evolution? I'm catching the re-run right now
sick.gif

All I have to say is there's a chick in the crowd right behind the judges specifically right over JC's right shoulder.

She's got black hair and sex as hell, someone get a screen shot

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom