America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

cant really compare since theyre both different styles...

but i rather super krew win..which is obviously the winner...
i rather them win cause if they decide to let src win theres gonna be alot of hate for no reason....

Originally Posted by 5288

Originally Posted by bboyrealm

supervz7.jpg
supervz7.jpg
supervz7.jpg

supervz7.jpg
supervz7.jpg
supervz7.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

regardless of who wins i think i will be satisfied.

-soreal just recently broke through into the california dance scene at world of dance. they killed that show.
-supercrew reps for las vegas so if they win im good as well.

never really liked fanny pak. to me it seemed they were more about performance (facials, costume, etc) rather then dancing. their choreo is unique, but eachweek it seemed repetitive. people seemed to like them just because they are different.

i'll always give more support/respect to established teams with history. ones that weren't created just for the sake of being on the show(fanny pak,phresh select, distorted x)

if TM wouldve made it past the audition show, i think they could possibly be in the finals. they have much more variety then soreal and supercrew. probably allthe teams.

asian chick (or what appears to be asian) in the black w/e she's wearing behind the nsync dude is looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this choreography from these early performances is on a diff level. very dope.

and why the hell is all of soreal wardrobe from h&m???

from the looks of their faces it seems like nobody is that hyped up to be there.. unlike the first season finale perfomances

Back
Top Bottom