America is Regressing into a Developing Nation for Most People

good luck on that.

I just watched the Michael Moore documentary which was decent, but I'm definitely leaving America. Once I get my A&P license. This is a giant trap of a business. It ain't the dream it once was. Everything is for sale, health care and education. I'm going to where the country takes care of its people. I'm thinking of Italy, Africa, or Slovenia, I love America but **** this government. And every great empire shall fall, Persia, roman, ect.. get out now. I'll only come back to have my kids born here. That's it.
you just undermined your whole argument with your last statement

why would you have your kids born here?

We are knee deep in it. Look at our country right now. If I told you back before Barack got elected that this would be the future you wouldn't believe me.

I hop in a time machine and go back to August 2011 and say we're gonna get attacked by "terrorists" which leads to us losing many of the liberties and freedoms we have right now. No... the terrorists didn't take over. We just gave up because we were afraid. Oh yeah, we get a black president too, but that makes the country very racist again. Cops are on video shooting black people monthly. Yeah, like Rodney King and Diallo combined, monthly. Oh and Trump is our president and the middle class is disappearing.

Barack was already president in 2011

In my opinion,a lot of these problems could be fixed by fixing the educational system in this country.They don't teach **** anymore,but that's how the system likes it.

i realized that when most feminist startin arguin against **** shaming but not wage equality

and then pushing the envelope so hard they become what theyre fighting

Back
Top Bottom