Amazon Mechanical Turk.. Put me on please... Discuss

At $57 for the first week or so.. Goal is $100 by Friday, and $200 by next week.

How many hours you been putting it a day?

Eh, if we're talking in terms of actually doing surveys, I'd say no more than an hour and a half to two hours a day. Took a few days off though last week because I had to move. Otherwise, I'm just stalking the forums to find good hits.

I need to get better at finding the good requesters so I can minimize time it takes me to find good paying and reputable surveys.

Last edited:
At $57 for the first week or so.. Goal is $100 by Friday, and $200 by next week.

Eh, if we're talking in terms of actually doing surveys, I'd say no more than an hour and a half to two hours a day. Took a few days off though last week because I had to move. Otherwise, I'm just stalking the forums to find good hits.

I need to get better at finding the good requesters so I can minimize time it takes me to find good paying and reputable surveys.

I feel you man, did about $5 in half an hour yesterday which was decent. Need to get my hits up so I can start doing things worth more than .25 lol.

I feel you man, did about $5 in half an hour yesterday which was decent. Need to get my hits up so I can start doing things worth more than .25 lol.
Yeah, once I got over 100 approved, I started finding the $4 hits. Got three of those in the past two days. They'll start to open up.

Last edited:
Man Amazon Payments is blowing me right now. Just signed up for it and gave all of the info they requested. Says I'm good then it sends me an e-mail saying that the account wasn't verified and that they are restricting my use of it. Has anyone had this happen before? If so, how did you resolve it?

Man Amazon Payments is blowing me right now. Just signed up for it and gave all of the info they requested. Says I'm good then it sends me an e-mail saying that the account wasn't verified and that they are restricting my use of it. Has anyone had this happen before? If so, how did you resolve it?
Lol Amazon Payments sucks I just had to do this my account was suspended for 2 days. In the email that they sent you it should tell you what information they want you to send in. I had to fax my drivers license. Once you send the the documents contact customer support and ask them if they can expedite your reviewal process.

Lol Amazon Payments sucks I just had to do this my account was suspended for 2 days. In the email that they sent you it should tell you what information they want you to send in. I had to fax my drivers license. Once you send the the documents contact customer support and ask them if they can expedite your reviewal process.

Man these ****** at Amazon do the ******* most. You need my DRIVER'S LICENSE to verify my bank account? Verified my bank account with the two deposits because the instant deposit info wouldn't take. :smh:

Wait a second??

I have to fax my driver license if I want to do this?

Or is it just because of the deposit amount you failed to do correctly?

signed up a few days ago and got approved. havent done a single thing :lol:

idk where to start, i just wanna do very easy ones

how would you not have one..
laugh.gif

just signed up. waiting for the review but hoping to do this for some extra cash

Its not that we did anything wrong signing up. Amazon's payment verification system sucks. I think I got flagged , because I tried to verify my bank account online using my log in and the system kept saying my info was wrong.

Its not that we did anything wrong signing up. Amazon's payment verification system sucks. I think I got flagged , because I tried to verify my bank account online using my log in and the system kept saying my info was wrong.

oh alright. It didn't work that way for me either, so I just verified using my acct number & routing , & just waited for the 2 small deposits.

Back
Top Bottom